What are you doing on release date?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by boojitsu, Apr 19, 2007.

darkhelixz

darkhelixz Member

I ordered the special edition online. I'm thinking about having a minutes to midnight party where we listen to all the lp albums until midnight where we put on Minutes to Midnight and get blown away. Probably do a few LP Covers.
    www.myspace.com/darkhelix

boojitsu

boojitsu Well-Known Member

Todd's a hater, that's why he's an LPA admin... duh.

Also, listening party sounds fun. I almost would rather enjoy the cd by myself though.... but yeah having big fans of LP listening with you could still be cool.

-Boojitsu21

jordanspringer

jordanspringer Active Member

I'm getting it first thing, no exceptions, listening it in the car, on the way to work. I work on a computer so i'll be listening to it at work as well. I've got the M2M Super Fan pack on order, but I'm still getting the original CD as well.

And a lil off topic, Todd there's NO WAY you have a million posts.

Nothin*2*lose

Nothin*2*lose Well-Known Member

Ummm listening party...Now I just need to find someone else who likes them around my area...

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Yes, I've heard them, and they're OK. I'm not going to be the dumbass I was when Meteora came out and rush out at 7 in the morning to buy it when the store opens. And no, I really don't care. I haven't been an LP fan for a few years. I usually change the radio station when they come on, and hit the next button when iTunes shuffle picks an LP song

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

What made you change your opinion about LP?

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

my tastes changed....

lparks41

lparks41 Well-Known Member

I know this is sad, but I am like broke off my ass, I litterally have nothing and I'm in the process of geting a new job right now. And on May 11th I have to move everything out of my apartment because my lease ends then and after that I'm not sure what'll happen. So if I'm not busy trying to get my new job, ill try my best to get it the first day. Hell I may steal it if I have to....jk

NoMoreSorrow

NoMoreSorrow Member

I'll stay up on my computer the night before, and download from iTunes the second midnight hits. Then I'll put it on my iPod, and listen to it on the way to school the next morning.

kittycat

kittycat Well-Known Member

Since the release date here is May 11, I'll probably be standing in line on May 10 waiting for midnight to buy it. If not, I'll just get it on my way home from school the next day.

Kippers

Kippers Active Member

I'll be at school on release date. I ordered it off the internet so it'll be there when i get home :D

Princs514

Princs514 Member

I pre-ordered from Itunes, so early that morning I'm getting up and downloading it, and then going to school, listening to it all day. Then it'll be out to Best Buy to purchase the real cd, which wil be played in my moms car over and over again. =] xoxo

BeneathYourSkin

BeneathYourSkin Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered the CD/DVD/Art Book/Teeshirt from LPMerch about a month ago. I'm hoping it's in on the 15th.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I'll probably be somewhere over God-knows-where, knowing me... Like most people now, I'll probably just buy it when I get around to it.

FMLPFAN4LIFE

FMLPFAN4LIFE Member

Well I'm not going to be able to sleep the night before so most likely I'll be staying up all night long. Then after that I have to go to school, unfortunately *Sigh*, but after school, my mom said she'd pick me up from school and take me down to Best Buy to buy, "Minutes To Midnight," and so I can't wait for that :D. I'm really looking forward to May 15th! Also, I know when I get to school that morning I know the only thing I'll be able to talk about is MTM and LP, hehe, like usually. I know my friends will get sick me talking about it, but I talk about them and it and anything related to LP all the time, plus they haven't told to hush up about LP. So, well see how my day goes that day, hehe :D.

Good Night Witness Light

Good Night Witness Light Member

I'm...definitely not buying it.

maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

i will be at Best Buy at fuckin 6 AM! :lol: That is how supportive i am of my favorite band..hopefully get it before it sells out (if it actually does like the past LP albums)

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

going to see Spider-Man 3 Monday night, at a late late showing with my girlfriend and then we're going to swing by Meijer and pick up the cd after midnight after the movie. hopefully it doesn't somehow sell out and I hope they do midnight releases, lol. then coming home and downloading my iTunes album with the exclusives and surf LPA, hoping some more news/b-side news is released.

monkey030306

monkey030306 Well-Known Member

going to the store whenever i can on that day.. well, after my final exam. im trying to get the special edition.

lshoreham

lshoreham New Member

the night before it's released...May 14

Hey, you can see their NYC concert broadcast to theaters nation-wide on May 14. I've been to these big-screen concerts before and they are really cool. You can get tickets at www.fathomevents.com. It's only showing one night, so it may sell out.