Get Psyched for Projekt Revolution!

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

If you are planning on attending Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution Tour this summer, a cool trailer that is featured on Linkin Park's official youtube page has been released. If you haven't had the chance to see it yet, it features clips showcasing the participating bands on the tour which are featured below.

Main Stage
    Linkin Park
    My Chemical Romance
    Taking Back Sunday
    HIM
    Placebo
    Julien-K

Revolution Stage
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    Saosin
    The Bled
    Styles of Beyond
    Madina Lake

View the trailer here and also get a sneak peek at My Chemical Romance's new video for "Teenagers" and get pumped for Projekt Revolution 2007!

Thanks to everyone who submitted this!

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'm kind of excited for Projekt Revolution. I only want to see Linkin Park and Placebo, though. None of the other bands really appeal to me.

JoMe

JoMe Well-Known Member

Looks cool, wish they'd come to Europe :)

mcpancakes

mcpancakes Well-Known Member

Mountain View's the closest one to me. The bands all seem interesting. I was checking all their myspace's. MCR is kinda weird (probably even stranger live), Placebo (Meds is the only song I've heard by them), HIM (completely emo, so ehh I kinda wish they weren't on this tour), and as for the new bands, Saosin or Madina Lake are the best ones for me. I don't get why Chester likes MSI, its like...techno pop rock?

Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

HIM aren't "emo." They actually have some really good songs. ^_^

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I like HIM, but from videos I've seen, they're not very good live.

Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

There's also some videos of the meet and greet in Webster hall, that was posted not to long ago.

TreCool

TreCool Member

Bonus Tracks?

Not to hijack but was there a song originally titled Grecian that didn't make the album? I heard a clip of this song and No Roads Left via another LP fansite. Both sounded somewhat every and Grecian had a lot of screaming...

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

How about talking about this in a half-way relevant thread? :lol:

PROJEKT REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 DAYS BEFORE MY BDAY

mis

mis Well-Known Member

I dropped a hint to my husband that it would be a good B-day gift for me. I'm not really into any of the other bands but I figure it'll be at least a year before they come back, and maybe it will tie me over.

sutherbust

sutherbust Member

The only good band to me is Linkin Park...i dont care for any of the other bands on that tour...bummer. What happened to bringing out bands like korn for the tour? I just wanna see lp.

Big Hecta

Big Hecta Member

Has anyone else noticed the Dalas date changing from Aug. 5th to Aug 4th? I'm not sure if any other dates have changed

Deewy

Deewy Well-Known Member

I hope Ville Valo and rest of HIM speak to LP and make them come here. ^^
    All of HIM's songs are about love or something, its just so freaking repetive, I hate the band. :p

EazyLee

EazyLee Well-Known Member

I would have liked Justin Timberlake and Eminem on that tour..but then I guess it would kill the 'rock' feel of the revolution ='(

mikhailpreda

mikhailpreda Active Member

YES NO EMINEM! but then again MSI and HIM are there....heres to hoping next years roster will include Depeche Mode

johlin

johlin Member

I don't like of the bands at all except for LP and Placebo which are great bands. I don't live in the US though so I don't care really.

thisismyname

thisismyname Member

When it comes to MSI, you either get it, or you dont. Give it some more listens, and then you'll either still be like "wth is this crap?" or you'll be like "these guys could be one of my fav bands"

Trust me. ;)

As for PR, Im Stoked! LP and MCR on one stage is enough to make me happy, but throw in MSI, TBS, Placebo, and Saosin, and Im a very happy person. :D

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Awesome, they come to Toronto on August 21st!

mcpancakes

mcpancakes Well-Known Member

well the lyrics to Killing Loneliness is the basically a definition of emo (to me, at least). the singer looks kinda weird. that song, and Rip Out the Wings of a Butterfly are the only two songs I know by them.

allabout937

allabout937 New Member

ok i think i might raise some heat right now... well the MTM album is great, there isnt a song i dislike. i like the harder approach they have taken, and Mike's lyrics have greatly progressed. and ive been a LP fan since the first time i saw the one step closer video, now my point... what is up with all these bands in the PR07 lineup? im not a big fan of the my chemical romance or taking back sunday kinda music (which is basically all that is going to be at PR07 excluding LP and SOB). the old HIM was cool, it was pretty heavy but when their latest album came out, i have to say it was shitty... it seemed like it was directed towards the overpopulating emo-nation that the USA is having a problem with. im kinda nervous now, is LP going in the same direction? their look is kinda different now, mainly chester in the "What Ive Done" video. he looks like a biker/emo guy... I just feel all the bands playing at PR07 are all under the "emo" catagory except LP and Styles of Beyond, or maybe i am just use to having a small dose of something heavy being at the concert (Korn/Mudvayne). what does everyone else think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.