Minutes To Midnight Officially Out!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdGreene

EdGreene Well-Known Member

Gotta love a cocksmoker. Chester is awsome when unrestrained. Also loved him narrarating the ping-pong match.

"15-love."

2. CureForTheSession

CureForTheSession Well-Known Member

I found No Roads Left on the internet sooooooomewhere. Man, this is amazing. Like, I don't love it as of now, but I just know it's gonna grow on me like crazy. It's just.....refreshing, to hear Mike sing.

Haha, the end was weird though.

3. LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

Still nothing from iTunes...:unsure:

4. m3te0ra m4n

m3te0ra m4n Well-Known Member

Its really funny how big of a joker he is outside of the concerts/albums. The LPTV episodes are hilarious! (when he was talking about Mikes art show :p)

5. Linkin_way

Linkin_way LPA VIP LPA VIP

6. Aleco111

Aleco111 Member

The Making of Minutes to Midnight was amazing. I got the CD/DVD combo pack. The book info and artwork is great as well. All of those who judge it so quickly should give it some time to prove itself.

7. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

does anyone know if the "No Roads Left" song comes in the Pre-Order for the Canadian iTunes Music Store?

8. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

Aaah, that was a hilarious making of DVD. I got my special edition yesterday in the mail, too, and wore my LP decay shirt that came w/ it today as well to celebrate release day :)

I was hanging out on LPA last night and watched the timer count down. I put "Wake" on a 1:40 left on the counter and then rocked out to "Given Up" and the rest of the album precisely at midnight. good shit. :)

9. Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Great album. Shadow Of The Day should be a single, it's just amazing.

10. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

man just got back from the store with special edition of MtM, the 25 dollar version

the quality.....is AMAZING, the leak was crap

and i think No Roads Left should have replaced In Between, then the album would have had every song i love

11. zzfaugc

zzfaugc Well-Known Member

I absolutely loved the album. I had to drive almost an hour to pick it up and I was able to listen to the whole thing on the way back. To me, it was worth all those years of waiting for new material. I'm glad I didn't download the leak.
    I liked "In Between" but it seemed like the lyrics got repetitive after a while.
    Other than that, I felt as though I had a greater emotional connection with this one compared to the others.
    I enjoyed the raw feel throughout the whole album. It didn't seem as polished as their previous work. This is a really diverse album.
    I also loved the making of DVD. Chester is crazy.

12. kev_

kev_ Well-Known Member

Downloading No Roads Left right now, let's see if it is all it is hyped up to be. I was pretty pumped when my album came yesterday. Living in Alaska I figured it wouldn't show up for another week or two. Already got the lyrics memorized except for Hands Held High. Give me another day and I'll be good.

13. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member

No Roads Left... amasing. I loved it at first listen. I had to rely on internet though, 'cause i dont trust iTunes and that stupid Canadian recall "until further notice" is a bitch.

I really want to see that CD/DVD though, sounds like its going to be great. -_- Only thing to tie me off is "No Roads Left".

14. dork721

dork721 New Member

wow! I just finished hearing "No Roads Left". That's mike singing? wtf. Is it me or does mike sound like Anthony Kiedis the vocalist from Red Hot Chili Peppers? Still can't believe that's mike.

15. YKA

YKA Well-Known Member

dude, I WAS JUST THINKING EXACTLY THE SAME THING! At the beginning of the song, his voice sounds extremely like anthony!

16. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

This album is a really great and although so different. The songs where Mike is singing on are superb :p

17. general41391

general41391 Well-Known Member

Linkin Park to sell 550-600K first week

From HITS:

MIDNIGHT STRIKES FOR LINKIN PARK

New WB Album Set to Debut with 550k-600k in First-Week Sales

May 16, 2007

They may have moved on from rap-rock, but Linkin Park’s fans haven’t stopped loving them.

The band’s new WB album, Minutes to Midnight, fueled by the #1 Active Rock track, “What I’ve Done” and favorable reviews from legit papers like the N.Y. Times, is headed for an impressive debut of 550k, maybe even 600k, which would be by far the biggest first week of the year. Blue Note chanteuse Norah Jones’ Not Too Late was the previous topper, with 418k back in February.

18. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Anyone knows how many copies of Meteora were sold in the first week?

19. Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys Well-Known Member

Damn, no roads left is awesome. I'm gonna download it and let it be number 13 on Minutes to Midnight.

20. tjordan522

tjordan522 New Member

Am I making this up, or were there supposed to be other versions of the songs on the Special edition CD/DVD combo?
    How are they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.