How did you become a fan

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Glenn, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

So how did you guys become Linkin Park Fans?

In The End got me into it. I heard that on the radio and found out it was by Linkin Park so I downloaded random tracks by them. I downloaded Papercut and With You and I liked them. I bought HT in the summer of 02 and only listened to those tracks. But gradually I listened to more and more. Sooner or later the only condition that i would listen to HT, would be to listen to the whole thing.
    :D

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Someone I knew sent me "A Place For My Head" last April and I was hooked. He sent me "Forgotten" and "Pushing Me Away" and I knew I had found my new favourite band. A few days later I bought Hybrid Theory and the rest, as they say, is history.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

i became a fan by accident lol....my dad took me to harmony house in january of 2001 cause i had a gift certificaat that i had to use, and i went in there...and i was lookin at cds for obut 15-20 min, and he kept honkin the horn, so i had to huryy up...and i wanted to get either ja rules new cd or a tupac one, cause i hate rock at the time, and i hurry up and grabbed teh first cd i saw, which was LP...i started to listen to it in the car and been listenin ever since!! weird eh?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Chester Bennington is actually my father. So it's only natural that I like Linkin Park.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

In the late summer of 2000, my friend said he discovered a new band called Lincoln Park. He let me listen to some stuff on his mp3 player, but I wasn't really listening.

Then, I saw a little clip of the "Crawling" video on MTV and I rushed to my music store to buy the entire album.

I liked it that much. B)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I remember it was the beginning of September in 2000, and I happend to see the video for One Step Closer on Mtv, and after hearing the song and seeing the video for the first time, I became hooked on Linkin Park. I bought Hybrid Theory one month later. Ever since then, they have been my favorite band. :)

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I took one of the band's wallets one night and they beat me up. After that, I KNEW I was hooked on the band.

Glenn

Is Chester really ur father Bryan? and Keaten, did u really take their wallet??? huh??? neway peoples, post more

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Yes.

Kæton

Yeah, I stole Chesters wallet and he ended up slamming my head into a wall. You can ask him, but he probably doesn't remember. Mike hit me with a pole, and then the rest of the band beat me up after that...

Glenn

you both lie. then how did u, keaton, become a fan if they beat u up?

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I remember a commercial for Hybrid Theory back in 2001 when the crawling video was out. I wasnt really interested. Then this girl i really liked was listening to the cd in computer class. I laughed at her for listening to it. But after that i downloaded Crawling and i really liked the song. BUt i wasnt until Reanimation came out and i heard the remix to crawling that i was a fan. Then when i heard Meteroa was coming, i became a Fanatic. I love Linkin Park now. THANKS ERICA!! :mike:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Keaton and Bryan

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

When I heard "With You" last summer.

Kæton

They beat me up so badly I had to love them :(.

Glenn

When did the band become linkin park? and y did they have to change the name? was there another band called hybrid theory? sry to change my question but i wanna know. IM A QUESTION FREAK!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

This is off-topic and is just stupid now.

*closes*

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

visit the FAQ thread at the top of the Linkin Park Chat forums. it's answered in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.