Official SURU Store Debuts Online!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Mr. Hahn, Noel A. and the rest of the SURU staff are pleased to announce the grand opening of www.suru-la.com for business to the general public! Featuring a great collection of valuable and exclusive limited edition collectibles, this store also gives you the opportunity to purchase Joe's rare and highly sought after Ningyo toy, previously only available through purchase at the physical SURU store in downtown Los Angeles. Made of Vinyl and individually signed by the DJ himself, these toys were limited to only 500 copies , with even less being available through the online store itself. Referring to a quote in our recent LPA interview with Joe himself:

"If you ever watched 'Enter The Dragon', you know that the main villain is a guy named Mr. Han. The toy focuses on the rivalry between Mr. Han & Mr. Bruce. Mr. Han is the monkey on his back and is responsible for wounds across the chest and face. Hence 'Mr. Hahn will scratch you to death. I only made 500 of them and will be sure to sell out the day they are released. Available only at SURU."

As Joe said, it is almost guaranteed for these items to sell out immediately, and therefore we here at LPA urge you to head on over and buy one for yourself as quickly as you can, in order to score yourself a unique piece of exclusive Joe Hahn related memorabilia.

If you would like to take a look at what SURU's online web page currently has to offer, please do not hesitate to head on over to the official store to collect the spoils. Enjoy!

Thanks to Noel of SURU for the official announcement!

nkramar

nkramar LPA VIP LPA VIP

If anyone has any issues ordering, Noel is extremely helpful. I was one of the first online customers and had some issues which required quite a bit of work on Noel's end. *2 thumbs up for Noel*

Buy the items while you can, especially the Ningyos which have been fetching 3 times the sale price on eBay of late...

Diablorojo

Diablorojo Well-Known Member

Man, an online store cant be 5 expensive toys.

Where are the clothes?

Derek

They are coming, give it time. Rumor has it the official LP shirts will soon be sold through there.

NoBrain2k

NoBrain2k Active Member

I'm looking forward to seeing the clothes on here too, good to see they finally have an online store sorted anyway :)

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i might buy a few bits and bobs on here :)

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Haha, I love the R2-D2-like spray can robot figure. :lol:

I may buy from Suru in the future possibly, his toys do look interesting. I'm waiting for more to be put in the shop though I guess.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
    FiGzZ

FiGzZ Banned

Who would pay for a crappy toy for over a 100 bucks??
    Makes no sense what is so speacial about it beside collection (nv there is only 1 kind)
    Also the rest are expensive too, can't they bring the price little like about at the 50 range. I imagine the clothes will be like a rip one will be like 150 bucks lmao. =)

-Have a nice day sir..

Oh yeah that one looked like it was made out of a can.

Delta Epsilon

Delta Epsilon Active Member

Agree with ya there.

Derek

:rolleyes:

Perhaps its because they're limited to 500 pieces (with half or a quarter of that being available online) and signed individually by Joe himself. People pay far more for the toy on eBay (close to four hundred) as well as stupid amounts for other LP related merch that I don't think is worth anything near what they actually end up paying for it.

105.00 is a great deal. And it ain't just some 'crappy toy'. It's vinyl (not cheap burger king toy plastic) and a lot of work went into it. It'd recommend being a little more respecting of Joe's hard work. If you're looking to buy limited edition items, you should expect to pay limited edition prices. A copy of a re-issue/original hybrid theory cd (where more copies were made than this toy) fetches double or even triple what the retail price of this toy is online. May I remind you, this is 300+ for a CD you can download off of limewire. 105.00 for a limited edition toy is cheap, maybe you guys just are upset cause you cant afford it, and thus decide to trash the toy out of spite.

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

I wouldn't say crappy but some pieces are quite weird looking.
    Art I suppose ^^.

FiGzZ

FiGzZ Banned

Derek ur right i can't afford it because i just lost my job..lol so any ways i just judge the toy quickly i did not even know wat it was made off, i still would not pay 100 bucks for that though even if i have the money. or a LP cd that is more than that..

-Have a nice day sir..

Jammist

Jammist Well-Known Member

Cool stuff!

Hmmm, a regular droid is $70 but one signed by Joe/Nathan Cabrera is $105! So that must mean their signatures combined is like...$35 :lol:

EazyLee

EazyLee Well-Known Member

An interesting item i rekon should go into Suru isa replica of Chesters old glasses. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.