Part of Me (? Version)

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Feelthy, Apr 4, 2007.

Feelthy

Feelthy Member

I was hoping coming here would bring me some direction. I have been trying to find another version of "Part of Me" I heard it several years ago and I've been fiening for it lately. However I can't even find a title or information for it on the web let a lone an mp3 of it. In the song Chester thrashes the chorus instead of Mike singing it. I personally prefer it and if anyone knows where to get it I'd appriciate your input. If my request is somehow against the chat rules I'm sorry but as far as I read it hasn't violated any thing until another person post a link directly on the board. So uh guys, wanna help a brotha out?

Version One

Version One Well-Known Member

i could, but i think this is against rules.

Feelthy

Feelthy Member

Well

Somebody could always e-mail me, my request is obviously an okay one as long as no one directly violates the rules because I was told my post had to be approved before anyone else could read it. [email protected]
    thanks

Mission complete, out.

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Isn't that jus the 1999 Demo of it were Chester screams in the pre-chorus "CUT MYSELF FREE"? instead of mike Rapping it.

As cool as that version was, I still preffer the orginal pre-chorus, wereas Mike's rapping gets stronger & angrier while Chesters doing his brilliantly Eerie harmonic singing in the background. I really hope LP play this song live one day!

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

Yeah that'd be the older version of Part of Me. I do have it, and although Warner Music Group shouldn't get touchy if I post a link here I wont take the chance.
    Check your e-mail inbox dude.

dream reality syndrome

dream reality syndrome Member

I was wondering if LP ever played this song live, cuz it's DEFINITELY one of my favorites