New Info On Numb Video

Discussion in 'News' started by Bryan, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Your not getting his point. Why would they tell anybody at a north american concert what the next single in europe would be. It doesn't make sense does it.

Anyhow though do we know for sure that Numb is defnitely the next single or not? I mean by the little description it sounds like it could easily fit Numb and none of the other songs. But I am just asking if anybody knows for sure? [/b][/quote]
    Umm cause Mike said it, Chester said it, Joe said it, and what else could the video's description fit in to?

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Guys, even it is the Europe single, it's not like we won't be seeing the video or hearing the song here in the US or Canada. Come on, now. It's not like only European people will see Numb.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

:D I told all of you that the next video was Numb BUT NOOOOOO none of you believed me and now you all see I'm rite :D Its good to be me :D and for why Mike would tell us at the Sky dome what the next single was even if it is a UK single, is because there were just so excited they have another video, that’s what I think because they pretty excited to tell the crowd :D but for all those unbelievers just remember I was rite and thanks to all the people that believed me, that stock with me rite to the end :( I LOVE YOU GUYS
    :D Yes I know I'm being cocky but I love it

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Here's a cookie for all you cockiness.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Is it a choclate chip cookie? :wth:

:lol:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Is it a choclate chip cookie? :wth:

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yes. :rolleyes: :D

Er..to be honest I always thought the next video would be Breaking the Habit. Dunno why. I guess people have been spreading too many rumors before. Numb would be an AWESOME song to have a video for. I've always liked Numb but it never occured to me that it would be made the next single. And storyline videos are cool. I love those :D

GHOST623

GHOST623 Member

Awesome new
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.