Good Rock Bands

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Bryan, Jul 23, 2007.

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

You can never go wrong with Saosin (they're friends with Story of the Year, in fact Phil Sneed has sang for them during the break between Anthony and Cove) or Thrice, The Receiving End of Sirens is good if you want something more than just guitar and drum arrangements, Evaline, Emarosa (a band my band has played with but they're signed with Rise so you'll be able to get some songs from them), Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Underoath, The Fall of Troy, The Bled, there are a bunch of awesome rock bands out there

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Anything that has Maynard James Kenan in it.

Orgy.
    Placebo.
    Garbage.
    Kidney Thieves.

a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

Eighteen Visions - Their older stuff is more hardcore, but check out their most recent (self-titled) album, it's a pretty groovy rock album, with some hardcore influences. Download Victim, Black and Bruised and Your Nightmare.

Nine Inch Nails - Amazing band. If you're more of a hard rock fan, I recommend starting with With Teeth (probably their most straightforward album) and then try The Fragile.

Fightstar - Download Grand Unification part 1 and Paint Your Target

Beyond All Reason - Awesome British band, download Love Crossed Pistols and Blood Stained Words

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

maybe minus first 3 + Kisschasy + Silverchair - Young Modern. And you have some good rock.