Brad Delson Or Lee Glaze ( Lostprophets )

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LP-UK, Jul 26, 2007.

LP-UK

LP-UK Well-Known Member

Alright!

This is not meant to start a war of any sort, we have Tony Blair & George Bush for that ;)

But out of interest, which do you think is the better guitar player?

Also if you could choose which one would you have as the guitarist of Linkin Park?

Thanks

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

I love both of the band's music just Gaze's guitar parts are a little more interesting to an aspiring guitarist than Brad Delson's. Nothing against Brad just in my opinion Lee makes more technical guitar parts (the solo in "I Don't Know" from Start Something is pretty sweet).

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

As a guitarist, I prefer Lee from Lostprophets.

But Brad is Ok for Linkin Park.

gozorninplat

gozorninplat A Person

Oh gee, Lee really is the better guitarist (IMO), but that sound just wouldn't fit with Linkin Park. Although quite honestly I don't know how much Linkin Park really needs Brad, because Mike and Chester, and who else in the band comes up with a lot of guitar parts anyways. But I do like Brad, and I guess he does make an important contribution.

Enjoiske

Enjoiske Well-Known Member

Brad Delson is a competent and even skilled guitarist but being that his role in lp goes more for an overall "band sound" his parts arent usually overly complex. The guiy from lost prophets just has a different style.