Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I was thinking Joe.

2. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Is she the sexy one? The one you never talk about?

:lol:

We totally don't get who you are talking about Derek, be more SPECIFIC .

:lol:

3. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Damn, you took my guess. :lol:

4. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

She's really sexy. Green Day are one of her favorite bands and she wants to... *edited that sentence by the sexy one: cut that out Derek. way too much info. kthnx. harhar*

That narrow it down?

5. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

:lol: the modfather got pwned by the sexy one.

6. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

These next 2 years are gonna drag on for a lifetime, but it'll be worth it to be with my Jersey girl.

7. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I just got back from the funeral. >_< The friend of mine, Jason Curry that I mentioned four months back who died of pneumonia.. well now his Dad (Dan Curry) just died now too recently (article here). I feel so bad for Mrs. Curry and her daughter. How much can one family take? Honestly.

Me and my brother counted that me and him have been to over six funerals in the past four years. We're so tired of seeing death, it's not even funny. -.- Gah.

8. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Oh my God, that's horrible.

:hug: I hope you feel better in regards to this and I hope you don't have to go to any funerals any time soon. Death is a horrible thing to have to witness so many times in a row.

9. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

*hugs you*

My grandmother died of pneumonia a couple of months ago. Even though I wasn't really close to her, it's still been rough because it was my mom's mom and she really took it hard. It's also the first time I've dealt with death and it wasn't a pleasant thing. Kinda slapped me in the face and made me realize a few things I need to change in my life.

My thoughts and prayers to Mrs. Curry and her daughter. I know they really need it right now. Hang in there, Anya. <33

10. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: to Andrea, her mother, and Anya, and the family and loved ones of Jason and his father. That truly is terrible. It's ridiculous how much death people have to take.

[edit] :hug: to everyone, damnit.

11. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Aw, well thanks to all all of you, I really appreciate that. *hugs rachel, andrea, and hodgins* :hug:

I hope I don't have to go to anymore funerals either haha. It is ridiculous though, I heard so many "It's not fair's" this past week it's not even funny. And I agree. It really isn't.

@Andrea: I'm sorry to hear that. I agree though, having to experience a death to a family member or friend of any kind is a definite slap in the face. I have a slap in the face x1000 practically from seeing it so often, that it makes me appreciate what I have more than I ever did four years ago. If I were to ever lose my brother or my Dad, I honestly don't know what I'd do. Same goes for my Mom.

So yeah, I really hope the Curry's can get through such a horrible ordeal. They were the happiest family I've ever known, and I'm glad to have known them throughout the 18 years of my life. Mr. Curry enlightened me in many ways, and helped me get through my childish phases when I was younger. He was always a great person to talk to. ;P

12. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

*hugs for Anya*

I won her a stuffed dog from a crane game at Gameworks today. The smile on her face made my whole day. =]

13. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Anya, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

14. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Much hugs to Anya, Rachel and Mali :hug: .

Gah, have another :hug:

15. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Meh.
    Again. Fucking again.
    3 girls in my life who I'd say I've genuinly had real feelings for. This latest girl more than any other.

And all 3 of them, have fallen for the same guy. My best mate. Watching her flirting with him, and being totally on the outisde tonight, was one of the most depressing things I've been through. I've never felt like this about a girl, and every day we get further apart.
    I think I love her. I don't say that lightly either, that word has meaning for me.

16. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

@Anya, Andrea:

I know how you guys feel... It's really terrible to lost someone so close to you (friend or family). But there's noting really we can do to stop from ppl dying, these last death should make you stronger and realize a couple of things.

I never got the change to meet any of my two grandfathers, both died before I was even born.. Even tho' I never got the change to have an affection for them, because I never met them, I do sometimes miss them and wish that things were different... I was really never that close to my father and the only male-role models for me would have been my grandfathers, but I never actually had one... >_>

Anyways, Anya, my best advice is to be strong. Like I told before, we can't stop these deaths. But I'm really srry that you have to go through all of this.. :hug:

@Andrea:

Awww dear, I'm once again really sorry. Just hold in there with your mom, who's sufferiing and going through a tough time. Try to support her on a 100% and make her happy :) My prayers to your grandma.

:hug: :hug:

17. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Mmshit, what have I done...

18. Roubin

Roubin Well-Known Member

Man, I understand you. I've seen my ex flirting with another guy, and it was annoying. And the most annoying thing was that me and my ex broke up because of my lustful attitudes towards her, but now when I see her with the other guy, I can see she's now as lustful as I was with her, and the guy also shows lust towards her, but she doesn't critizize him. I don't understand why she contradicts herself, now she's nothing to me.

Andrea, Anya: I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that death is now away from your beloved people. I experienced that when my father died when I was 2 or 3 years old.

19. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Face yourself and let go of what you've become..

20. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

No, it's not that. Something I stupidly did recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.