"Bleed It Out" Video Released

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

I totally, 100% agree with everything said here.

2. Deewy

Deewy Well-Known Member

To be honest, the song is one of my favorites but the video was just... boring.

3. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

song = great and fun

vid = not so much

:/

4. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you, the past Linkin Park videos have a story or something like that behind it. It just seems awkward having to watch the video.

5. INK12Many

INK12Many Well-Known Member

did u all notice the guy that was "tempting" to kick the guy with his knee. it looked as though he was doin a leg dance while stuck....:shifty:

6. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

it seems like these guys are convinced that everything about the old LP is a piece of sh*t

and they have to change absolutly every aspect of the band to make it better

someoe needs to aproach the band and give them some advice to point them in the right direction

7. CureForTheSession

CureForTheSession Well-Known Member

On one hand, yeah, I definitely wish that the camera switched angles a lot more, but at the same time, I thought the whole reverse aspect was really neat.

But really now...did chester have to be moving his....region around like that so much? :lol:

8. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Why, are they going in the wrong direction? I thought they had the biggest debut of this year? I can't see that going as a wrong direction.

It's not that they think everything about older Linkin Park material is shit. It's the fact that they're trying to stray away from the norm and do something new. They've said countless times that they wanted to be different and shake off this rap/rock label they've given to themselves (the one flaw I see in their statements, because they think that they didn't do anything to deserve the label). They succeeded and so many people are complaining. Do people really want to see three albums of the same old thing?

Not to mention that Bleed It Out is the only song on Minutes to Midnight that has the same song structure as old Linkin Park material. I would think that'd satisfy people. I guess it didn't.

And to the person who said something about stories and videos: Not every video needs to have a story. Yes, older Linkin Park videos had some sort of a story line, but even some of the best didn't. In the End, for example, didn't have any sort of story. It was in the same location with two sub-locations: on the ground and on the structure. It was still pretty cool, though. Even in other bands, they have some classic videos. The Hell Song from Sum 41, for example. That's genius, but it has no story. It's just a bunch of dolls fucking around. It's amusing.

I know we all have our opinions but do you really think a song like this can have a video with a story? It can't. It doesn't work. It's just a party song.

[/endrant]

9. LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Don't like the live show with a crowd look, was hoping for something a bit more creative.

10. Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

Nice video.

11. gozorninplat

gozorninplat A Person

Quite honestly, I really didn't like it. When I heard it was a bar fight I got excited, but when I was watching the video I couldn't help but thinking "wtf". I don't think the reverse effect did the video any justice, I felt that it kind of took away from the fight. It made it hard for me to tell what was going on, and really the camera was more concentrated on the band anyways. Really, what was Chester wearing? And I also have to say that I didn't like how it was one constant shot, no camera changes or whatever. Kind of made it boring. But that's just my opinion really, I had to rant for a moment.

12. Athan

Athan Member

I dunno...but...when I first time saw video it was just like..ok not bad....but now...everytime I watch it I like it more and more...

13. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

There needs to be amazing post production and editing on this video. Crazy lights added, artwork flashes, blurs etc. It feels almost tooo raw. Too raw, too slow - not Lp. LP is raw but thats a bit too slow.

They should have focused more on the 4/4 time aspect and had like people al over the world clapping in unison in different countries.

14. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Holy shit guys, relax, it's just a shitty video.

Every band/artist makes at least one bad video. This is Linkin Park's.

15. Ant

Ant Ambient

I like the concept of the video, but think that the video sucks. I like the different idea, but the end result isn't very good.

16. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

I praise you and every word you say on these forums. :lol:

17. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You are amazing. :lol:

18. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

lawl

19. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Well-Known Member

Shall we crown you as the LPA Pope? ^_^

20. Felipeintheend

Felipeintheend Well-Known Member