Brad: 'There's Room To Improve'

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Yeah, sure. But I doubt they would say that and not even have a new CD come out AT ALL, which is what the person I was responding to indicated.

jordanspringer

jordanspringer Active Member

I have seen Pearl Jam live in concert 6 times and they truly are amazing. They really know how to get the crowd going. I'm glad that LP is looking at PJ and seeing what can be learned from them.

WizzyKid

WizzyKid Well-Known Member

More improvement is just totally cool. I just think they need to slightly remix their MTM songs for performing live.

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Thing is, MTM didn't really have a 'sound', it was really all over the place, so how could it be the bands new sound anyway?

Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

And in some irrelevent breaking news...I turn 100 today!!!in post years that is yay lol

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

I agree completely. A person that i work with said this album sucked balls and that it was a step back for them as a band. i ranted for about 12 minutes to him about why M2M is revolutionary not only for music but for the band. Then his whole mind set of Linkin Park changed lol, noww he will probably like the album.
    "Which is why I do not find Minutes To Midnight to be their new sound in the slightest" I agree there are some songs that sound they would be home to hybrid or meteora, but it is certainly a giant leap for Linkin Park as a band. I still think that this band will be remembered just like how Led Zeppelin was - an ever changing band with limitless potential.

I think Minutes To Midnight is the turning point however. This is the album that will be remembered as the leap of faith. It can take just one day, one word and one phrase to change everything. One day, a year ago, was the turning point that just made LP go on an insane roll and created some jaw dropping music. Minutes To Midnight will probably be the most underrated album of their career.

As for room to grow, thats what this band is all about. Their fans grow as they grow and new fans arrive. i agree with your statement that Brad is no guitar god, but look a few years into the future and one word that changes everything is potential. Brad has potential to become an amazing guitar player.

Impossible is nothing, therefore nothing is impossible. Thats why this band is and will be amazing for years to come.

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Couldn't have said better myself. Just wait, Linkin Park can only improve from now on. And once they find their new sound, their music on a whole will be extraordinary. what that new sound is, we'll just have to wait & see...

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

thanks bud,

tha thing is, LP will never have a new sound. They will never have a signature sound. Throw out genres, labels or stereotypes and all thats left is Linkin Park. A breathing and living entity that will grow and will do whatever the hell it wants.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Very well said. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.