His Best(feedback please)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Red Union, Jul 19, 2007.

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

His Best
    His parents argue all night long/ spreading all their hate/(upon his mind)/ saying everything he does is wrong/(it doesn’t matter)/how many times he apologizes/(nothing is solved)/with being so kind/his mother goes to his door every night/while/

Chorus: He sits in his/ room crying all night/(for all the pain)/ until there are no tears/(or no one left to care)/ they tell him to do better/(but how can he)/how can he do better/ if he’s already done his best/

How about that now/ just an average C student/never really cared about his work/his friends are such jerks/pointing and laughing/(about)/about how he hasn’t gotten laid/ that girl her likes at school/ comes to his side while/ (repeat chorus)

His girlfriend/ takes advantage of all his faults/taking that other guy to the senior prom/saying it’s not all his fault/ maybe one day it will work out/ but for now/ she just wants to be friends/that other girl sits by his side while/(repeat chorus)

He’s all grown up now/teaching his children/ all his life mistakes/they were all fake/ his little boy ask/where did mommy go/what task/ why won’t she come home/his little girls comes to his side while/(repeat chorus)​

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

it's nice. like this never ending sickening cycle that you just wanna run away from. i like the tedious pace, yet the sense of a quick flashback. great.

marijaLPnarkos

marijaLPnarkos Well-Known Member

It's tiring...like carrying a heavy rucksack on your chest that's pulling you down, like while reading. Don't worry, it's a sign of emphatic :)

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

Thank you for your opinions and I have always wondered what my lyrics might make people feel