PR '07 Live CD

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Toast, Aug 18, 2007.

Toast

Toast Ambient

so I bought the live cd thing from the PR merch booth, and its got the code and all that [by the way, i was first under the impression it was the video of the perfromance not audio but anyways] they played 21 soungs in 2 hours, how the hell is this supposed to fit onto the cd, are they cutting the filler between the songs, are they cutting actual songs, can it be put onto an ipod, whos got it already and who has some answers

LPgator

LPgator Well-Known Member

No the whole show will not fit on one CD. They also leave most of the crowd and all the fillers in the songs. When your show is uploaded (which will take about 5 days) you type in the code and it downloads the folder to your computer, after that you can do whatever you want with the song files. I just put it on my Ipod and listened to it from there.

Toast

Toast Ambient

just double checking... so you DO get all the songs with most of the filler for download but you cant fit them all on the blank cd.... if thats the case, thats more than worth $11

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

pretty much. they'll fit on two blank CDs, but it's better to just listen on an iPod or the computer or something, i think.