Dreams and Nightmares

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by ProJecT NotHinG, Aug 15, 2003.

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

That's so weird.

And Linkin-2003, don't you mean a psychiatrist (?) or something?

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

I heard that it means that you are unhealthy or you have some sort of disease if you die in dreams.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

It's not so much me being unhealthy because to my knowledge, there's nothing wrong with me, but...

I do have this thing in the back of my mind which makes me feel like a number one enemy among my peers.

So yeah--I just think at the end of the day, frustration of my peers just floods out... in a negative way :p.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Here's another dream i had...
    I once dreamt that i and a group of people were found stuck in a central area, not able to get out. Also have this reoccuring dream of a school i never been to, weird.

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

For some reason I always get a dream about the first day of school and it always invovles my friends and I getting in trouble.

I had a dream when I was like 5 that my family killed my mom and burned her.

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

I like the Trigun poster thing in your sig X#

[/Off topic]

Keaton: haha

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

Thanks. Trigun kicks some arse!

[/offtopic]

Anyways, I had a dream once the it was all snowy out and cold and somehow my friend and I walked into Philly which is like a mile away and Linkin Park was performing somewhere outside and I'm like wha? Then I can't find my friend I go searching for him and I find him in some kinda... place thingy and then I drag him back to the city and then there's people swimming in a public pool and life guards were on duty and stuff like that and I'm like, wtf? Then the scene turns Resident Evil-ish and then I leave the pool aread back into the city. I saw my old english teacher in the city too and I'm like wtf? Then I wake up because my brother was screaming in my ear that we got our list of teachers and crap like that today. It was only our supplies list.
    Weird dream I know.

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

all of my dreams are like that -- I dream very vididly and in bright colors most of the time so I usually get pretty confused (or unhappy, if it was a good dream hehe) when I wake.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

Recently I've been having dreams of actually being at school. Now those dreams are scary. I hate dreaming about going to school during the summer. And they seem so realistic too. :argh:

Gaabjuh

Gaabjuh Ambient

hahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhaaaaaa :D LOL

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

That's so weird.

And Linkin-2003, don't you mean a psychiatrist (?) or something? [/b][/quote]
    yes i mean that :lol:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

oy i just had a dream not too long ago that my dad made me wear tight clothes and short skirts for the rest of my life >.< it's like...the dad in my dream was a womanizer. NOT FUN (especially when you look at him the next day and are like 'stay the hell away from me' and he has no idea what you're talking about)

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

nice dad :lol: i like those thoughts :whistle:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

A while ago I had this dream that went on for a week or 2 and I still have it about once a week. It was very very very scary :wth:

Other then that one I dont really have any other scary ones. I have funny ones such as Slipknot coming to my school and playing twinkle twinkle little star. It was awesome! Corey yelled out "And here is our favourite song to play, twinkle twinkle little star!" It was awesome! :lol:

Another funny one was me and my friend going to KFC and asking for a some stuff that you get from some other place you get food from. We also were looking at some other place for food but the person was looking at us and asked what we wanted but we told them that we didnt want anything from them with an attitude like that :blink: .

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

nice dad :lol: i like those thoughts :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    :argh: i don't need that right now. especially after my grandma's party when i was afraid to go home 'cuz my dad was driving and he was drunk. oy i was a wreck.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Dreams - Once I had a dream meeting Linkin Park. :p I usually dream what I'm going to do the next day. But lately I got dreams about the first day of school as a Jurnior. I like when I wake up in a dream. Since I know it's a dream I do what ever I want. :shifty:

Nightmares - My nightmares are usually featuring Freddy Krueger. lol. I don't care, I still watch his movies. Also some of nightmares are about a thief that breaks into my house and i'm scared as hell....

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i dream about keeping a girl for more than a week and not getting USED.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

:lol: the same thing used to happen to me too. i would have a dream where im in another school, so confusing.

the dream i had which made me feel like i had no soul was that aliens arrived at earth and killing everyone and there was this eerie music i remember and everyone was turning against me......... honestly when i woke up the world felt like a different place.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I was watching MTV and they were showing the Urban Myth show. They were taking about if its possible if you dreamt you died in your sleep, you would really die. Its not true but what they said was true is if you dream you die you most likely have a sickness or disease. I believe that cuz once I dreamt I died and now I have a disease. Creepy ####.