Songs We'll Never Hear Again

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by kev_, Jul 24, 2007.

ryanbell44

ryanbell44 New Member

They aren't overloading the set with M2M tracks.
    I don't think Linkin Park will ever retire any song, I think that when they realise they don't have to play every SINGLE at every show then they might beable to improve they're sets dramatically.
    I hate going to see Linkin Park cause I know ive already seen 3/4 of the set.

The_Cool_Cow

The_Cool_Cow Well-Known Member

It would be really bad if they never played With You again, because thats probably in my top 3 LP songs.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

They're playing 10 out of 12 MTM songs on the current tour, with 8 MTM songs in each setlist (Leave Out All the Rest, Hands Held High, and In Pieces are each in 1 out of 3). While it's a pretty even blend between each album (8 songs from MTM, 6 or 7 songs from Meteora, and 6 or 7 from Hybrid Theory), once the album's been out for a while they'll probably mess with the balance a bit. I personally think there's several MTM songs that flat out don't translate well live (Hands Held High, TLTGYA, and Given Up), and they probably won't last long. Remember what happened to Easier to Run and Hit the Floor (and even Session as the show intro)? They played those right after the album came out and then they flat out disappeared.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Yeah, to be honest, I don't like TLTGYA live at all.

elizko

elizko Banned

i've never heard any of the songs in my life no i'm extreemly sad not hearing anyof these songs ever again

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I heavily disagree about HHH and Given Up live. I think they go over very well
    live (especially Given Up). The only fault I could see for Given Up would be how quiet it can get during the verses, but other than that I think it's awesome. If you ask me, I'd see they should drop "Leave Out All the Rest." I personally find that song to be a bore fest live. TLTGYA on the other hand sounds amazing, but I can see where some people would be turned off by its mellowness.

LinkinParkHT

LinkinParkHT New Member

Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys Well-Known Member

It was "SHUT UP" haha :lol:

I don't think With You will come back but hopefully APFMH. That is my favourite live and will always be.

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

I think LP should play more HT songs in a new style like 'pushing me away' piano version. I would kill to have forgotten back on their setlists, and i thought an acoustic version of it would be fantastic. They could cut the pre-chorus, and mellow out the bridge, and it would still work. mike could still rap in the verses, but at a slower pace. The guitar would work so well IMO.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

i'm pretty sure it was "come on" in with you

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

His voice sounds a bit different, but that sounds better than I thought it would.
    At least it's better than "Easier to Run." :lol:

Yeah, I'm almost certain it's "come on" as well.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

It'd be nice if they started playing With You again, then maybe Joe could extend his solo a bit. Unless they're already doing so.

faiintx

faiintx Member

I think that they've played every song (that were released) live at least once (besides some of the m2m tracks)...so i guess you can find *rare* footage on youtube or someplace. i mean, it won't be the same as actually seeing them performing the song live. but, like they say, beggars can't be choosers. ^_^ i just wish they could play every song at every concert. that would be awesome. but that's impossible. haha.

lpkornfan22

lpkornfan22 Well-Known Member

that would still be amazing:D

Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

I don't think we'll hear A Place For My Head, With You, Runaway, Forgotten, Hit The Floor, Easier To Run, Figure.09, Nobody's Listening or Session again live, and songs like And One and Reading My Eyes that were made before Hybrid Theory are definitely out of the question in my opinion.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

With You is probably my favourite LP tarck, that would be awesome if they did that :)

Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys Well-Known Member

I see a lot of you guys love With You. Here's the best scene show I've seen of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZxt3Ya3v4

And yes, it was "come on" in most of the shows, sorry, it's just Live In Texas were it's shut up. Or am I just faked by Reanimation to think it's shut up? Hmm.