Melbourne Show

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Radish, Oct 13, 2007.

Radish

Radish Guest

Yes! LP in Melbourne tomorrow!
    Who else is going?

If at all possible could someone please tell me how long the show is gonna take?
    it starts at 7:30, and Chris Cornell is Opening for 'em. Anyone that was at the Sydney show; how long did it go for?

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

I'm going, it's gonna be awesome!

Radish

Radish Guest

Awesome! Where are you seated? Or are you in the Pit?

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

1st level not sure which thing or side.

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Sydney hasn't happened yet.

you guys are gonna have to tell me stuff! :lol:

Creep

Creep Well-Known Member

I just got back from the Melbourne concert and it was AWESOME! :p I was in front GA, kicked so much arse. First time seeing LP too.

Mitch

Mitch YTB

Wow they dont disappoint. That was awesome especially being in front GA!

Harlz

GA meaning what sorry? lol

EDit: General admission, of course, sorry :lol:

brenny_19

brenny_19 Member

GA- general admission

man how good was the show last night? i was up in the seats but still bloody jumping around, going insane. fuck they're a good live act.
    and the build up of no more sorrow at the start= quality

Harlz

I've got seats for Sydney. Whereabouts were you? I'm in the front section, slightly towars the side, if that makes any sense.

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

It was fking awesome! I was like less than 20 metres away from the band. Does anyone know the setlist?

Radish

Radish Guest

Yeah! Same! First time LP, and they were AWESOME.
    Man i never would have thought they would play the songs they played for us! That was ridiculous! So Crazy!.. I'm never going to get over this.
    Seriously, from the performances I've seen... i think this was WAY better.

Pushing Me Away with just Mike on Keys and Chester doing Vocals... how beautiful was that!

Cure For the Itch - Spotlight on Joe, We were dancing up in the seats! haha, it was Bangin'! He scratched the entire song! The Intro sounded different though, i mean 'lets try something else' and all that. It was Madness! :D

Faint, with the extension at the end and the guitar solo - I loved the way the song finishes, then Mike and Rob keep playing the bridge over, and Brad's doing His Solo.. Man...

Bleed It Out - How wicked was Rob's drum solo?! Man he went for like 2 and a half whole minutes didn't he? Haha and then Brad jumps up to him and says something to him... probably to HURRY UP cos they had to continue the show :lol:. But seriously, that was just incredible.

No More Sorrow - That Intro was just... no words can describe the awesomeness of it. Just... Wow. It was so intense... Everyone wanted the sheet to be pulled down already... those silhouettes made everything so creepy!

Hands Held High - Is this the first time they've performed this song live? Not sure, but it was just incredible! It's too bad the crowd didn't know they lyrics because you could tell everyone loved the song, just didn't know what to do.

In The End, Crawling, Papercut, Numb, What I've Done - These songs were such a hype for everyone... The entire Arena sang and rapped along. Amazing Experience. I loved all the lighting, especially for Crawling, where for the intro everything was a lovely blue, and then at the beginning chorus all the lights went red and you could see everyone, in the stands and in the pit, just with their hands in the air and jumping to the beat and waving their arms wildly.

All in all.. Best Night of My life!!
    I hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did!:D

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

Cure For The Itch was so awesome. This wasn't HHH first performance, and I sang along to all the words!

Radish

Radish Guest

It was so great! I sang along too, but there were probably 3 or 4 people around me who joined in. Oh well, at least now they're probably gonna listen to the song and learn all the lyrics to it... And prepare for 2010 ^_^

Creep

Creep Well-Known Member

I was drenched after No More Sorrow and my voice was gone. Legs are killing me now but it's all good :p Wasn't LP planning on recording the audio for their live shows for us to buy and download? Did that happen? And if anyone has any good pics or vids you HAVE to upload them :p

Radish

Radish Guest

I'm pretty certain that the recording of the CD's was only for Projekt Revolution.
    But wouldn't that be great if we got them too?! I'd buy the DVD in a split second!

I would upload my recordings and send them to you (over msn or something), but trust me, you don't want them. I recorded it on my phone, and... basically theres just so much going on that everything sounds like rushing water, and Chaz' voice sounds like a tiny screeching Noise :lol:

yeah anyone with good pics that'd be fantastic if you could share 'em with us:)

Harlz

So they didn't record them like at Projekt Rev then? :(

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Nope, they haven't been selling the live CDs at any of the international shows.

Harlz

*dies* That's really dissapointing :(

Radish

Radish Guest

I know, Isn't it :(
    But there are some clips of the Melbourne show up on Youtube, so there will most definately be some of Sydney.

I still haven't gotten over all the hyponess of the concert!!! :D

Oh my goodness, i heard Chester snapped his arm or something last night at the last Melbourne Show. It's not a rumor, it was in the paper and they had an interview with the Herald Sun. :eek: Anyone have all the info?