LPU 7 to Launch December 5th

Discussion in 'News' started by Astat, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Hmm, I'm kinda 50/50 on this. I like the package, the shirt looks different, and so does all the other stuff (LP shoelaces!!! lol) and bonus package from another year is a great idea (i just hope i'll get something decent)

lol I had a horrible feeling that it was gonna be the "best of ProjRev" but I'm pleased that it's a 10 track. Thats pretty cool considering, even if there live tracks we've heard before.

Though were was this poll on the LPU about the best projRev songs??? Cause I sure has hell would have voted. Though i was on holiday from the 20th of october for a week so....

Anyway, has anyone got a tracklisting yet?

vampirekittenLP

vampirekittenLP Well-Known Member

lp, whats happened to you guys. its like ur not even bothered anymore. :(

Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

Well..look on the bright side..maybe there will be some high quality versions of the drum solo in BIO..or the piano version of pushing me away, or chester screaming for 18 seconds with out messing up...who knows?

kev_

kev_ Well-Known Member

You can already find any of the songs they'll put on this album on the web. It'll be the same soundboard rips they put on the album they sold to the concert goers

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

None of the songs are exclusive, as Kev said they are the same exact soundboard rips that could be purchased anywhere. It is a complete rip off and not even partially exclusive.

kev_

kev_ Well-Known Member

This is really frustrating because there is hardly any hope of any new material on LPU 8 even since they are touring again next year. It'll be 2010 till we hear anything new, if we're lucky

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

For anyone interested in the shirt design:
    [​IMG]

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

Scissors? wtf? I'm not renewing this year for sure.

boojitsu

boojitsu Well-Known Member

lol i was going to possibly renew if the shirt was GREAT, but yeah... scissors... no thanks.

as for the "exclusivity" of the songs, they are technically exclusive since they will be mix and match songs from different sets, so no one will have 100% of the songs unless they happened to buy / find the mp3s online from someone else.... and in that case, you can do that with any LPU cd (assuming they don't catch u).

-Boojitsu21

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

10 live tracks! That's bullshit! I can't believe they're doing this to the fans! C'mon... 4 years of waiting and all we get is 10 live tracks! That's just great!

Fuck you LPU Management!

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Why scissors...? :lol:

steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

Cause scissors are the next big thing in fasion! Shoe laces are also becoming a big thing in design now aswell.

Naazon

Naazon Well-Known Member

i saw live tracks coming also. i personally believe that B-Sides will hit the LPU stores next year when they arnt releasing an album and when they are just simply touring. LPU 8 will be B-Sides, LPU 9 will probs be.. a colab? i dont mind the package cause i cant be bothered to download all the PR songs and if i do they will mostly be the same. and i would love to hear Cure For The Itch live again - that was awesome at the brissy show. Plus to add to it i think that 10 songs is ok cause its just below a normal LP full album - the other LPU's are like 5-6 songs.. so.. yay double?

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm so glad I'm not a member of the LPU right now :lol:

Shrazer235

Shrazer235 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I doubt they'll have Chester screaming for the whole 17 seconds because now he does a 12 second actual scream, then screams "Yeah!" for the remaining time with an echo effect.

... :mellow: That's the worse yet. I hate myself for saying I'd join for the shirt now. Oh well, I guess the shoelaces are good. *sarcasm*

*raises hand* I've got two links to 7 or 8 shows each for PR07, so I must have at least half of the shows, if not all.

Good idea about number eight. Going to number nine, I think you should slow down there! :lol: And yeah, all the other LPUs have been just 6 tracks, so I guess this is a little better than we all think it is.

boojitsu

boojitsu Well-Known Member

I figured at least some people did that (like had a majority / some of the live shows) but I can't imagine too many people doing that since... well... honestly, there aren't THAT many differences between the 5 performances of the same song.

And i bought the CD, so they MIGHT have 2 or 3 songs that I didn't get on my CD, but I doubt that'll happen even.

-Boojitsu21

p.s. - sadly I was disappointed w/ my PR07 cd... the songs were not as good as I thought they would turn out.

Shrazer235

Shrazer235 Well-Known Member

I agree. There are always chances, but, they're probably quite slim.

To the p.s.: I didn't think we'd be getting the best. >_<

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

The fact that the songs are live is pretty stupid. However, the fact that there are 10 songs and not the usual six, make up for it.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I actually just realized, this is the second most number of live tracks LP has ever released on a single CD, the LIT CD only had 12, lol.

Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

I'm starting to hope that next year has B-Sides. Like I said, I wasn't expecting them this year anyways, actually, I thought it would be a six track EP of Live Earth but I was wrong. But LPU 8.0 better have B-Sides or I'm going to be really pissed. I'm going to renew, hopefully the website this year will make up for the shitty package.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.