Where In The World Is Osama bin Laden?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, Dec 6, 2007.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Linkage

I was going to post this in the Kick Back Cafe, but I thought it's better suited here just incase, since it deals with world politics and whatnot.

The first question that springs to mind is, if Morgan Spurlock really did find Osama, wouldn't the FBI want to know instead of letting it be released in theaters NEXT YEAR? The second is if he did infact find Osama bin Laden, he was mostly likely blindfolded and escourted for hours. And we all know Osama isn't one to shy away when cameras are around to preach his hate for America.

So, it's a very real possiblity that "that Super Size Me guy" might have found the guy that the FBI has been looking for since 2001. But, then again, I'm sure they already, and have known, where he is for awhile.

Thoughts?

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

The mere fact that the hyperbole for this film implies he may know the whereabouts of Bin Laden leads me to believe that the FBI has already spoken
    to him (or is going to). Regardless, if the incompetence shown on the part of
    the CIA and the Bush Administration is anything to go by, it wouldn't surprise
    me if Morgan fucking Spurlock could find him and they couldn't. With that said, while I'm anxious to see/hear what's so "shocking" that he's uncovered, I'm going to keep my expectations low. :lol:

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I don't believe for a second that the FBI and CIA etc. don't know where he is.

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Oh they know where hs is all right.
    But how are the right wing politicians gonna scare people into voting for them if they don't have the Osama card to pull?

$pvcxGhxztCasey

Even without Osama, they could still put the fear vote by the mear fact that splinter terrorist cells are still going to exist after Osama's eventual death. al-Qauda will continue to exist with Osama bin Laden's involvement. There's always someone coming up in the ranks that's smarter and more efficient than his superior. It's like that in everything. Work, music, politics, terrorists. You know, day to day operations. :p

Harlz

Mmmm but he's like, the face of evil. Everyone knows his name, everyones scared, why would they want someone else?

$pvcxGhxztCasey

He can't be the scapegoat for everything for the next 4 years. People are eventually going to become desensitized to the Osama bin Laden fear campaign, similiar to how alot of people balked at the execution of Saddam Hussein.

I think, more than ever, more and more of the American populace are realizing that the real monsters aren't only overseas.

Harlz

That's probably true.
    It's so pathetic that there always needs to be a bad guy. It's like a bloody Superman comic or something.

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Pretty much. The fear card doesn't really work like it used to. They've been
    trying to sell Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as the devil, but it really hasn't drawn
    much support from Democrats, Republicans, or the American public in general.

As far as the CIA knowing the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden, people have been saying that shit for years and I just have a hard time believing that. I remember prior to the 2004 elections people speculated that the Bush administration was going to announce they had captured him to help them win the election... it didn't happen. That along with all of these 9/11 conspiracy theories, just make me laugh. Some people give these ass-wads way to much credit for being "masterminds." :lol:

Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

I'll just say one thing...I saw my mum's car yesterday on a sattelite image...nuff said.