Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't begin to imagine how torn up you and your family must've felt.

It just goes to show how horrible the world can be to make someone feel so low that they resort to killing themself. In the long term though I hope that everyone learns that life is precious and that perseverance through bad times is vital because you can never have a second chance at what life might have been like.

I'm so sorry you lost your brother. I really am. I wish you and your family the utmost condolences and strength to get through this horrific grief.

R.I.P.

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

yeah, it's horrible. thank you for the offer.

You know any of you can feel free to PM me. It's really hard for me to make the first step right now.

I'm kinda just depressed and slow right now. so it's hard for me to do anything really. I think I've been out only once since everything. my friends miss me. heh...

:hug:

3. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

:hug:Im actually really bad with this kind of stuff, but Im really sorry for you. I hope you'll be okay. Again, forgive my lack of compassion, I suck at it.

I feel pretty horrible right now. I dont know if my ex has a new boyfriend, it would pretty fucking sucks.

4. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I send my condolences out to both St0f and Holiday. I'm sorry the year has started so bad for you st0f, I hope it gets better soon. Don't give up hope :)

To Holiday, I admire your perseverance through such harsh times. I couldn't imagine that happening to one of my loved ones. So I wish you, and your
    family the best in the future.

:hug: for both of you... I'm sorry for your losses.

5. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Holiday - :hug: You explained it perfectly. I'm sorry to hear the news...

I hope hes in a better place.

6. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss, Holly, I've been going through a rough patch these past few weeks but I still can't even imagine what losing someone who was that close to you is like. :hug: My condolences.

Thank you everyone who replied. :hug:

7. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Holly, words cant even begin to express how truly sorry I am for your loss. I can't not imagine the shock and horror you must've felt when you learned of your brother's suicide and I wish you and your family the best in your difficult time of need.

Please feel free to write me if you ever need anything. I will always be here.

8. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That's awful.

Just know, in time, everything will be okay. It might not be back to normal, or at least completely normal, but things will get easier.

9. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

God..I can't believe her.

After all this time. the past 2 years i have been there for her, helped her through everything. Even still continued being her best friend when she chose him over me.

And she said how much she liked a movie and i said how i DIDNT like it then BAM

What the fuck.....i need sleep...its like being punched in the face for walking someone across the street.

10. Cale.

Cale. Banned

On a lighter note, anyone who used 3 identical smilies in one message isn't worth your time.

Mind you, was that all she said? She might have been taking the piss.

11. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

It was through a myspace message so yeah....Lately i havent talked to her in a while and i randomly replied a message to her bulletin about how much she loved Cloverfield and i said how i DIDNT like it..and BAM

I'll see if she even Replies tomorrow. but im dead tired anyways.

12. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

So I was in bed with a girl and accidentally kneed her in the face. Luckily she laughed it off.

13. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Oh God Holiday. I don't know you from a bar of soap, but I am so incredibly sorry to hear that.
    I'll be thinking of you, and hoping for the best for you non-stop, believe me. I know it really does make no difference, but just a little bit of good feeling...

I just hope people can learn from this. Theres a reason threads like this exist.
    If you have problems, fucking tell someone! You'll always be able to find someone who cares, and it just helps so much.

14. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Sorry to read about your brother, Holly. I don't know what else to say, but I really was upset reading that and I hope you and your family can pull through :hug:

15. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

Wow, I'm really srry Holiday. :hug:
    I hope you and your family can pull through like everyones has said.
    I'm really srry.....
    I wish I could help in some way, or at least say something more than srry.

:hug: :hug:

16. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Wow, read Holiday's post. That is terrible...I don't know what else to say. I am just so sorry for your loss.

17. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

thank you, everyone. it was hard to write. it took me weeks to be able to write it out and I still forgot to mention things.

it's just so hard.

and I start a new college today. it's about an hour commute and it snowed yesterday...most dangerous freeway stretch in NV...all well. I'm sure I'll be fine. I should get another degree in a year. so that's pretty cool.

I really hope none of you ever have to go through what my family and I are going through. It really is one of the most horrible things to ever happen. Just remember, stay happy, healthy, and enjoy what you can in life. No one really knows how much suicide hurts until it happens to you. I hope none of you ever have to experience it.

Sigh...it makes my heart hurt. :cry:

Thanks for the hugs everyone! :hug:

18. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Holiday, reading your posts just makes my heart...squirm. I can't even put it into words about how sorry I am, and I can't even imagine how it must feel. I'm just so sorry that something so horrific happened to you and your family, and I truly hope that things ease up slightly, as much as they can. It's really good that you were able to let it all out and just say it though, I'm sure it made it a tiny bit easier to breathe for you. I know you don't know me, nor I you, but you've been in my thoughts since I read your post yesterday, and I just felt the need to reply today. I truly wish the best for you, and I hope that things get easier. <3

19. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Time...
    Fading...
    Everything...
    And All That Could Have Been

20. pho3nix

pho3nix Member

Suddenly the strange behaviour of teenagers of my ethnicity in my region is- understandable. While on one side they are frowned upon by their families if they hang out with the opposite sex before marrying them, the society frowns upons them if they marry early. They end up broken, thinking of themselves as low members of the society. This is injustice, is it not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.