Hilary Duff

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Metamorphosiss, Sep 4, 2003.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

I'm 15 and I don't really think she's hot... I mean, I've seen better with today teen stars (read Amanda Bynes :D ),

But that's off-subject :D . I think she should stay in acting, few actors succeded in the music thing (the only one that comes to my mind is Will Smith). Try it, ok. But only once to see if the reaction is positive. If not, then, return to acting.

But I haven't heard the album so I'll not add more comments :D .

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Amanda Bynes isn't attractive, either.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

My friend once said he'd #### Amanda Bynes untill her ears bleed. He was stupid.

I hate Hilary Duff.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

im 14 and the olsen twins kick hillary duff's ass

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

superxero88 : For sure, but that's not the topic.
    Aaron : Tell him he should find help for his problem ;) .

What is the hit song of this album?

Metamorphosiss

Metamorphosiss Well-Known Member

Mary-Kate and Ashley. Sure :)
    btw what is their age? 14,15,16?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

If Amada Bynes or the Olsen Twins start singing, I'm going to dig someone's eyes out with a dull spoon.

By the way, I don't know if you people realize this, but I believe this thread was made to discuss Hilary Duff--Not who the is 'hot' and what their ages are.

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

Mary-Kate and Ashley. Sure :)
    btw what is their age? 14,15,16? [/b][/quote]

stupid underage skanks.

Metamorphosiss

stupid underage skanks. [/b][/quote]
    Ok.

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Well, I have heard one of her songs on MUCH, and I didn't really even need to hear that to know that all to know that she has no musical talent whatsoever and she's only in it to get rich off her huge following of immature pre-teen girls.

Besides, in the video at least, she was doing some bubble gum rock song... :rolleyes:

She probably gets all her music/lyrics written for her....

relative.degree

relative.degree Well-Known Member

In the video, she was flirting with "skater boys", or so my sister says.

And I read in an interview that she likes dressing like Avril. I was like, "oh man... die." I think it was M. It showed Michelle Branch and said she liked dressing more pop punky, while Hilary Duff liked to dress more grunge punk. I'm sorry, punk isn't a fashion.

I hate Hilary Duff. She has no musical talent and she isn't even that great of an actress. I also hear she's a female dog to her fans.

Now, Brody... ;)

"The term punk originally meany somebody in prison who would suck d!ck for cigarettes."

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

that's true, actually. Hahaha I used to say that to my "punk" friends to piss them off.....

But yeah, Hilary Duff drives me insane.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Haha, so I guess "punk rock" is supposed to be "sucking d*ck for cigs" rock? :lol:

:blink:

:mellow:

:wth:

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

Hillary Duff isnt all that great, shes pretty though.

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

Hilary Duff is what I hate about the music industry. A no-talent actress waltz's into a music career while REAL bands and REAL artists sturggle for years to get a deal and she's handed one on a silver platter. I'm sure her record will go eleventy billion times platinum while bands with actual talent won't even go gold. And another thing...that "Why Not" song?

"Why not take a crazy chance?"
    "Why not do a crazy dance?"

Are easily some of the worst lyrics ever written. Sad thing is she probably didn't even write them.

Rant over.

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

I don't like Hilary Duff at all. I thought the whole Lizzie McGuire thing was incredibly stupid.....And like Super Xero said, the lyrics suck. So uncreative...

I think I just repeated what everyone else has said in this thread.

Metamorphosiss

Good news for the 203,000 people who bought Hilary Duff's Metamorphosis in its first week on shelves: The actress-turned-singer is officially taking a break from movies to focus on music.

"I will be touring, I'm practicing right now," Duff said at Radio City Music Hall while in town for the MTV Video Music Awards. "I just finished doing a movie and I've been rehearsing with my band every night after work, so maybe in November and December."

Until then, Duff will continue to promote Metamorphosis in other ways, such as with the television special "Hilary Duff's Island Birthday Bash!," which airs September 24 on the WB.

The "Lizzie McGuire" star will also release a follow-up single to "So Yesterday," most likely her favorite song on the album, "Come Clean."

"It's a little more mellow than 'So Yesterday,' but it's not really pop music," Duff said. "It sounds sort of like techno, but it's slow. It's really cool."

And although she's finished making movies for the year, Duff has two in the can. "Cheaper by the Dozen," a remake of the 1950 comedy and starring Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, Tom Welling and Piper Perabo, opens on Thanksgiving, and "The Cinderella Story" is due early next year.

"The Lizzie McGuire Movie," which topped the box office in April, was recently released on DVD, and sales of its soundtrack just crossed the 1-million mark (see "Mary J. Blige, Hilary Duff Take Over Top Slots On Albums Chart").

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Why are you so obsessed with Hilary Duff...ok she is hot at times, but god man get over it...go whine about how she made it to #1 this week on the Billboard 200

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

The only thing that she is doing is cashing in on the movie-to-music switch. That's all she's doing. J-Lo did it and now Hilary is doing it.

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Metamorphosis:

Seriously, I don't think that ANYONE in this forum wants to hear about a popular preteen pop star turned wannabe musician! I think you'd find more welcome in the N'Sync message boards! :chemist: