David Mortari

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Iain, Mar 6, 2008.

Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

If you haven't heard of this guy, here's a brief biography.

David is a soldier for the United States military. He is, or was stationed in Iraq, to help protect our freedom. Instead, this pathetic excuse for a human being decided it would be fun to grab a small puppy by the scruff of the neck, and hurl it off of the edge of a cliff. The following link contains a video of the incident. A word of warning; this video is very disturbing, even though it is not very graphic.
    Video of the incident

I can't even begin to describe how pissed off I am after watching this. Any thoughts or comments on the matter?

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

That's fucking gross.

Iain

I know. I literally was so mad I couldn't even see straight. I shut all the windows I was working on down for like 10 minutes. I dunno, I guess it's because I've lived around animals my whole life, but in my opinion, that guy needs to be strapped to a harness, and thrown off that cliff a few times.
    What really gets me is that, even if it's faked, as people are saying it is, why the fuck would you go to so much trouble, when you know you can be jailed for that shit? And I don't know if anyone heard or not, but before he throws the dog, he makes a little lame excuse. "Oops, I tripped." That didn't work when I was 4, and I knocked my sister down, it shouldn't work for a gorwn man.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

It sucks. To be honest I think there are far worse things going on in Iraq than some puppy dying though,

Iain

You're right, but I mean come on. We're supporting these guys, and he's over there doing... THIS? And his buddy too. I would've beat the shit out of Mortari had it been me.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

They do worse stuff to the people there.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Indeed true, but humans aren't as cute as puppies.

And animal cruelty seems to be a touchier subject than human cruelty. We've been desensitized to the latter.

Iain

I'm not saying that I think it's okay to be cruel to humans. In fact, sometimes, it pisses me off that animals seem like they have more rights than humans. But when you throw a dog off of a cliff, I'm sorry, that's beyond crossing a line. Way beyond.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Exactly.

I hate it when people like Pam Anderson stand up for animal cruelty when there are millions of innocent people dying everyday. Not saying that animal cruelty should be promoted or anything, but it's just the simple fact that it's people who are also dying out there and sadly, there aren't a lot of people who are doing much to stop it.

Rant over. Sorry for going off-topic.

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

Wow that is Disgusting

Some people may Argue that there Are worse things happening. But that doesn't mean it gives you the Right to do something Terrible just because it Isn't AS Terrible. Now I've always been a Dog person. And There are animals i would hate to have as a pet but i still Dont kill them cause there a Nuisance.
    If Its not hurting you, then you shouldn't hurt it..Now I dont know if this dog was Rabid. But it sure didnt look like it. It Was a puppy for fucksake. the least you can do is bring it back to a Camp. if your near one. If Not. Well don't Kill it.
    God..What A Douche

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
    Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I watched it a couple days ago and literally felt sick afterwards. Thats like taking a baby and throwing it over a cliff. Anyone else catch the video of the troops snorting cocaine? Glad to know our troops are being put to good use. Killing puppies and snorting crack.

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Yea but this just represents the lack of respect some of these soldiers have for any kind of life.

Prick.
    (Not you, the guy in the video)

silve2

silve2 Banned

We should hurl HIM off a cliff, seriously.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That's absolutely pathetic. What's worse is he definitely didn't even care.

A few months ago one of my friends (who's been in Iraq on and off for three years) accidentally shot a dog and he couldn't get over it. I can't imagine how pissed he'd be to see this.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/

That disgusts me more.

(I'm not saying you care more about a puppy than those people or that I don't find this incident despicable, just trying to depict the cruelty in its true form.)

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I don't think anyone's lost sight of what's happening in terms of the war itself. Fact is, though, this guy's showing a basic disregard for life and for that he is a sick cunt.