Question about Digital Souvenir Package downloads.

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by biscuitmix, Mar 9, 2008.

biscuitmix

biscuitmix Active Member

I bought the the DSP when I bought tickets for LP's show in OKC (awesome!). Today is day number 9 since the concert (starting the day of the concert). I have yet to see OKC up on live.linkinpark.com. Will I be getting an email within a couple of days saying the show is available for download?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

when i bought my DSP i had to wait 11 days before it was up for download..

just keep checking back on live.linkpark.com - i dont think you get an email though..

biscuitmix

biscuitmix Active Member

Will do. Thanks.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

If you bought the DSP through Ticketmaster, they'll send an email to whatever email address you used to purchase your tickets notifying you when it's up. And given recent trends, I believe the 5-10 day window is in business days. The Montreal show just went up on the 8th, which was 15 days later.

biscuitmix

biscuitmix Active Member

Makes sense. I for some reason was counting the weekends. I'll just keep checking then. I hope its up before Friday though because I won't be around my computer for almost 10 days starting Friday.

lparks41

lparks41 Well-Known Member

I'm also waiting for the OKC show since I was there. I think they release the live mixes in the order that the shows were played in throughout the tour. The London, Ontario show in Canada is just now becoming available, so Lexington and Nashville will be posted next, then our show will then finally be made downloadable. Probably will still be a while.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
    biscuitmix

biscuitmix Active Member

If its posted after Friday morning, I might be screwed over on downloading. I'm going home for my last spring break (sigh) and I won't be around my computer for over week. I remember reading that the shows are up for only 3 days, then you can't download them. I'm not sure what I'll do next week. I'll think of something.

thecodeman

thecodeman Member

Did anyone find out if OKC was up yet? I keep trying to check, but it says my code has already been used... even though ive never seen the file to download or attempted to download it :ermm:

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

OKC isn't up yet, neither is Nashville. It says your code has already been used because...you already used it. You can only enter it once, and then once the show becomes available it gets added to your account to download.

thecodeman

thecodeman Member

OK good. I had a problem with downloading the zip file from Projekt Revolution last year and figured I just had bad luck. Whew.:D

Woohoo! 24 glorious files from the OKC show now reside on my PC!! Love that intro to What I've Done