Three Golden Singles + Billboard Charts

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Well-Known Member

And that's basically 1x Diamond which is pretty fucking impossible to reach now. :lol:

But its awesome to hear this. I'm kind of surprised that Shadow of the Day is still holding onto the Modern Rock Tracks (even gaining one spot up) but is falling on the Hot 100.

Elybe

Elybe Member

The Hot 100 takes into account overall airplay on ALL formats, plus downloads, etc. Modern Rock only reflects the Alternative charts. SOTD has reached its peak in airplay across the board and has been decreasing in plays. The only reason it's holding onto it's spot on the Modern Rock chart is because there aren't any rock songs rising fast enough to pass it on its way down. In any case, they've always had incredible longevity on Alternative radio. Whether they peak at #1, #2, or wherever, their singles seem to stay in the top-10 forever.

lester480

lester480 Well-Known Member

Very good news to LP!
    Another accomplishment that makes the guys legendary and awesome.
    Someday they will earn their spot on the Rock Hall of Fame!

The One And Only....

The One And Only.... Well-Known Member

i was just wondering what the charts are for this week? b/c since given up came out and all.....a bunch of people at my skool are singing the lyrics, put me out of my misery!!!!! and ya, and i haven't heard it yet!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.