Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

hahaha yeah. the owner got really pissed.

the thing is, I don't smoke. EVERYONE else that works there smokes, so they all go out all the time for their smoke breaks. So I have to be given breaks.

Ugh...I don't like cigarettes.

2. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

I'm luckily not anywhere near Brockton. I'm an hour and a half away in the historical city of Salem, but it's a double edged sword.

I'm away from Brockton, but I have to hear this shit over the phone or through email. It sucks.

I'm more worried about my cousin, because she doesn't have that great of a head on her shoulders. I also hate to be stereotypical, but legitimately, almost all of the Cape Verdeans in Brockton are the ones causing this violence. My cousin Shelbi hangs out with Cabos and is attracted to Cabos, which inevitably means she will get involved with the wrong crowd. Cabo girls I have no problem with, they're mad nice, if a little loud. Cabo guys...ehhhhhh. Gangbangers the most of them, in Brockton at least.

Since almost everyone involved in a shooting was Cabo, whether they be behind the gun or on the business end of it, I'm worried that Shelbi will get caught in the crossfire, considering the shooter in this recent killing was Cabo, and so was her friend.

I don't care if she's friend with a Cabo, you can't choose your friend's heritage. I just want her to make sure she's not friends or dating a fucking psychotic Cabo, or a Cabo with access to a gun.

3. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I haven't cried in a long time. I usually don't cry.

I don't like it. Especially when I'm alone. It hurts.

4. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

You had felt horrible keeping everything inside you, right?
    I think that my friendship with him is over...:(

:hug:

5. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

FUCK
    Not going to the movies...

6. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

You can always talk to me again if you need to.

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

@Louis: Hey man you've got my MSN if you need to talk about some stuff. :)

@Rachel: Wow, that's terrible. Here in London the murder rate is off the chart and it makes it that much worse to know that most of the victims are young adults and teenagers. Everyone's increadibly weary around the city nowadays and it's getting to the point where people are starting to fear walking through certain areas which were once perfectly nice places.

Make sure you stay safe. :)

8. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

I mean, there's even a group on facebook called "Brockton needs to come together and stop with all this killing shit".

They update a list of who has died. It's morbid, and yet fascinating how a city famous for shoes, boxers (Rocky Marciano ring a bell to anyone?), and at one point our fair, has been degraded to violence and racial sterotypes.

Luckily when I come back home, I'll only be in Brockton for work and when I visit my father. Otherwise, I'm in Easton or East Bridgewater, which are really good towns. I worry about Jay too, since he goes to school in Brockton.

:\

Trust me, anyone I know that is in Brockton I warn the hell out of.

9. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I need someone to hug me and tell me everything it's gonna be ok.

:cry:

10. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Jesus Fucking Christ. I'm so fucking tired of asking her to do something, and then getting an arrogant smirk in return for my every so polite request. I'm going to deafen myself if she keeps it up, because I can't stand her music. No matter how polite I am with mine, she has to crank her shit. I hate this.

What's up, man?

11. John

just girl shit *shrugs*

12. Iain

Heh, same here man. I somehow seem to be able to give advice, but I'm not good on that front. :lol:

13. John

Yeah, i can give the best advice to anyone but i'm a mess, i can't do anything right, i always find the right way to fuck things up.

14. Iain

What I always do when I screw something up with a girl, or otherwise, I look back at what I did, and think, as cheesy as it sounds "what could I have done different?" And then go back, and if necessary, apologize, and then, if possible, try to do things over. That doesn't always work though. Only sometimes. Generally, though, if I've had to apologize, I don't try again for a while. :D

15. John

Well my situation is weird, idk what to say or think about it.

16. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

If you wanna talk to someone, you can talk to me.
    I'm here for you.

17. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So lately I have been thinking of death.

18. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

Well, Me, my mom. my brother, and my mom's EX-Fiance have been in the process of moving and building a house (the house is all in my mom's name and payments and such), so we've been staying at my mom's EX-Fiance's Parent's house (they are in Florida). Tuesday night I think it was. He got REEAALLLY Drunk and started yelling a lot and crap (He's had Alcohol problems before), fell over a bunch, long story short he threatened us to get out with a gun so he got arrested cause my brother called the cops, my moms done with him shes gettin a restraining order, hes still in jail cause he broke probation none of us knew he was on. and he has other crap from the past catching up with him. Were movin all our stuff thats being stored there into storage units and trying to find a place to rent or stay. (so far we might stay at the house 2 doors down from our old house) but I'll still go to my New school that I've been going to, just gotta drive farther to get there. So yeah its been hectic. Plus my mom slid into a ditch last night. I'm just worried about HER because shes been under so much stress lately from all this.

19. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I completely ditched the few friends I had and now I have 0 friends. Lonliness sucks, it really does but it's better than being used by people who think that you have to share the same beliefs and try to force actions upon you that you just don't want to be part of, also it's better than being around an A**H*** all the time.

20. Epic921

Epic921 Banned

My girlfriend is a bitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.