Got News?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mark, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound so bad.

2. thesungoesdown

thesungoesdown It's like I'm paranoid..

Remix2Win a Linkin Park concert at your college. One lucky winner will additionally win $4,000! Click here to enter.

^ via myspace

You go to this link:

http://www.lpconcerts.com/

Hit remix2win and you get to make your own remix of 2 LP songs put together. It's really cool and user friendly, you could remix and record your song on that site. I've been having a lot of fun on it the past 30 min lol

3. Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

LP Myspace Bulliten

Is that some of Rob's drumming I hear in the background?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  4. B7rent

B7rent Guest

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

User friendly? Anything but. The only way to figure out which sample is which is to actually record a song of you testing it out. You can't test it without actually recording, which sucks. The interface could be better as well.

6. handthatfeeds_25

handthatfeeds_25 Well-Known Member

Allan Cross (Legendary Canadian music broadcaster) has done an a show on Linkin Park on his syndicated show "The ongoing history of music".

http://www.edge.ca/station/ongoing_history_of_new_music.cfm?ell=6743&pge=1

Its basically an Audio biography on the history of the band from there high school days until now while playing notable songs through out the show. Keep in mind this was broadcasted nationally in Canada before being put up on his website.

Edit - This truly deserves to be on the front page because many long time fans of the band will truly appreciate this. Thats just my opinion.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  7. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Thanks a lot for that. I'm listening to it and it's very nice :)

8. B7rent

B7rent Guest

any way to get the show as a podcast or even may i say dl?

9. Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

10. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  11. Felipeintheend

Felipeintheend Well-Known Member

Mike talks about the next album..

The rap-singer for Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda was interviewed by the magazine Rolling Stone, he told there are no plans for a new Linkin Park album.

However, he said that the next LP album won't be late to start being produced and he's already writing some new songs that possibly be for the new album.

"We're not planning a new album, but probably it's not going to be so late like it was in Minutes To Midnight", Mike said.

"I feel sorry we reached our personal limits in this album and now we have an open field to work in. But I'm already writing. I can't be not-writing for so long", explained Shinoda.

I guess we're suppose to wait for something "different" coming from Linkin Park.

Source

12. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Booooo! I bet if they jamed for a month they could put out something really good.

13. JoMe

JoMe Well-Known Member

14. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Heard Given Up for the first time on the French radio.

15. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

From MikeShinoda.Com - New MS/DC Shoes coming this year!

Source

16. Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

Sweet, Gotta get a pair..should save up some money though..their probably going to be expensive.

17. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Finally they'll come in Greece.I took it from a bulletin by the official Linkin Park profile on MySpace.

18. trunkswd

trunkswd Well-Known Member

Linkin Park Snags Cornell, Bravery For Projekt Revolution

Linkin Park, Chris Cornell, the Bravery and Ashes Divide (featuring A Perfect Circle's Billy Howerdel) will perform on the main stage of the 2008 Projekt Revolution tour, set to begin July 16 at the Tweeter Center outside Boston.

The fifth installation of the Linkin Park-reared trek is scheduled to visit 24 U.S. cities this summer and wrap Aug. 24 at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Houston. Atreyu, 10 Years, Hawthorne Heights, Armor For Sleep and the Street Drum Corps will appear on the smaller Revolution Stage.

For a limited time beginning tomorrow (April 4), Linkin Park and tour producer Live Nation say they will absorb service fees for tickets purchased through the band's fan club, lpunderground.com, or livenation.com.

"As a thank you to our fan club, we're picking up part of the tab for their tickets to this summer's Projekt Revolution," Linking Park co-frontman Mike Shinoda said. "We'll be paying the service charge on fan club pre-sale tickets, which will save each fan roughly $8-$11. Our fan club has been incredibly loyal and supportive, and we hope this gesture lets them know how much we appreciate them."

Tickets for select dates go on sale to the general public beginning April 11 via linkinpark.com and livenation.com. Ticket prices for the trek have not yet been released, but Linkin Park will donate $1 from each ducat to Music for Relief, which supports disaster relief efforts and the reduction of global warming.

Projekt Revolution tour sponsors include Major League Baseball, Monster Energy Drink, Verizon Wireless and Nowwhat.com. Last year's outing featured My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, HIM, Placebo, Julien-K, Mindless Self Indulgence, Saosin, the Bled, Styles Of Beyond and Madina Lake.

Linkin Park will be on the road promoting its newest album "Minutes to Midnight," which dropped last May via Machine Shop/Warner Bros. The album, Linkin Park's first in four years, has sold 2.3 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

19. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

The whole tour's going to be announced tomorrow anyway, so we might as well wait until then to post it since we'll actually know the tour dates.

20. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

That's gotta be the worst PR lineup so far though. I hope the same bands aren't playing the European leg of the tour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.