Official Projekt Revolution 2008 Dates!

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

ya but its actaully closer to Milwaukee then it is to Chicago.. so why not say Milwaukee

_Shifter_

_Shifter_ Well-Known Member

I agree with you. Linkin Park and Atreyu sounds awesome and the other bands are not that bad, either. Hopefully the European line up will be with Atreyu, too.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

As much as I haaaaaaaaaaate this line-up with the utmost passion, I bought presale tickets. PIT for Camden, NJ. Yes! ^_^

I could really use a LP concert right now in my life so I figured I would just suck it up and go.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm going to see about getting a ticket some time next week. I haven't seen Linkin Park since Projekt Revolution in 2004 and I'd like to see Hawthorne Heights and Armor for Sleep again so I figure it'd be worth it.

Cale.

Cale. Banned

There is some SERIOUS piss taking in this thread.

so Linkin Park can't get 5 semi-popular bands on a massive tour with them. Suck it up drama queens. who fucking cares.

i didn't go see NIN to watch serena maniche, so who fucking decides not to see a band 'cause of the support? You're all spoilt rotten in my opinion.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

That's ridiculous Cale. You don't go to a festival just to see the headlining acts do you?

Andrea

I just think we expected better from Linkin Park. There's nothing wrong with that. :rolleyes:

Cale.

Cale. Banned

I look for the bands I want to see. then i buy the ticket. then i research the others that are playing.

and Projekt revolution isn't really a festival. a festival doesn't go for 3+ months. it's a glorified tour.

SecondCityKids

I really dont care much for this line up... im going for Linkin Park,Chris Cornell,Atreyu, and Hawthorne Heights

Cale.

Cale. Banned

It's a linkin park tour predominantly. If people don't want to tour with them it's not their fucking fault.

You can't expect bands like Korn, My chmeical Romance and the like to turn up to play what is a Linkin Park show year in and year out.

Will

It's a festival tour. You do know they don't only have bands playing music, right? They have all sorts of shit you can do while you're there.

I know four years ago they had batting cages and shit like that. And I'm pretty sure regular tours don't have things like that.

Luke

It's a kind of festival I'd say. There's 2 stages and a load of bands playing. A regular tour wouldn't have like 7 support acts now would it?

Whether it's a festival or not, it's still something people would go to see other bands aswell as the headline act.

Cale.

Cale. Banned

Yes but people don't sit in anticipation of "Oh who's going to headline PR".

Its a Linkin Park tour. They have no obligation to provide multi-million record selling artists to you every year.

Andrea

I just wonder how far in advance do they ask bands to tour with them for the Projekt Revolution tours?

Will

That's not what people are bothered with. They're bothered with the fact that they keep choosing bands that are so different from each other that it's hard to justify paying that much money if you're only going to enjoy two bands out of the twelve that are playing.

SecondCityKids

I concur with that.. its damn near impossible to find great acts every year becuase they have things they want to do as well

Boura2

Boura2 New Member

I don't understand. New Jersey is the size of my pinkie, yet they are doing two shows there, but they can't come to Louisiana. No offense to New Jersey, but they haven't taken a tour to Louisiana since the PR with Mudvayne, Xzibit, and Blindside. Hell I was in 10th Grade and now I'm out of college.

So Sad!!!

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I just don't really like pretty much any artist on the tour besides Linkin Park, Armour For Sleep and maybe that Billy Howerdel band. It's not rocket science.

Luke

I'm sure it's not as hard as people are making it out to be. Even if it was and is the reason for this terrible lineup then surely they now it's not 'the best lineup ever'. I know they have to say that in order to promote the tour but dear god...

Cale.

Cale. Banned

Well if they pick bands that all sound the same they're going to be digging pretty fucking deep into a genre. So deep they'd probably pull out someone no ones even fecking heard.

By keeping the artists fresh their widening the appeal.

And people. Chris Cornell is playing on this tour. The man wrote Badmotorfinger, Superunknown, Down on the Upside, Temple of the Dog, Euphoria Morning, Audioslave.

Get a fucking grip. Even if you don't like him. Appreciate that Linkin Park got someone with more talent than anyone they've ever had on this fucking thing including themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.