Emil Bulls - The Black Path

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Trumtram, Apr 6, 2008.

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

i opened up a thread about their single "the most evil spell" which got some response not long ago. so i decided to open up a discussion thread about their new album which leaked recently.
    if you like the single you might fall in love with the album. if you are interested to get some previews go to www.myspace.com/emilbulls and listen to 2 snippets and the single.

personally i was irritated at first listen, but it grew a lot on me. so does anyone apart from germany like this punch-in-the-face album with its melodic highlights? it got dozens of positive reviews even if germany's biggest rock/metal magazins (metal hammer, visions, etc) so i would say a quick click on their myspace and 3 minutes of your time could bring you some good new music :)
    my fav songs:
    close to the wind
    all in tune with the universe
    the most evil spell

(i really hope im not going against the rules by opening this thread!)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
    Creep

Creep Well-Known Member

How odd, I got the album a few days ago and those are the three songs that stood out to me also :p I like To End All Wars too though. Newborn off their album The Southern Comfort is pretty good too. Couldn't help but laugh after hearing the first line in The Most Evil Spell :p I started listening to these guys after you posted about them the first time. Thanks for that :)

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

wow, thats very cool. im glad you like them and their music.
    i found out their album is a "grower" if you know what i mean. at first i didnt like "pure anger" but after listening to it a few times, wow... the last line where he goes "IN-FER-NO" and then the riff comes back again, woooaaa.
    as for the epic moments, i really love "close to the wind"!!! this song has some really cool singing.

maybe someone else over here likes them, i would be happy to read some opinions :)