Does Chester Smoke?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Taylor Hewitt, Sep 9, 2003.

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

ehm i think he does
    do any of the other band members smoke?
    not that it realy matters

Taylor Hewitt

Taylor Hewitt Well-Known Member

It does matter. Smoking sucks.

tori

tori Well-Known Member

My God, who are you people to tell him what to do and not to. Why does it matter to you if he smokes or drinks? It's his damn choice.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Chester only did it a couple times while cameras were in his face, maybe he was just trying them, or maybe its his choice, its not a good choice, but he can do whatever he wants. :mellow:

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

This thread is pointless. Here we are arguing about a band member smoking cigarettes.

First of all, if he does smoke, what is bitching about it going to do. Nothing. Second of all, just because he smoked on Frat Party doesnt mean anything. The guy was getting a monster tattoo. I know for a fact that people smoke and drink when they get things like tattoos.

I would recommend that everyone just leave this topic alone and a staff member close it.

Thank you for your time

Taylor Hewitt

Stop trying to act like a moderator dude. I think this is a valad discussion.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

I agree. You need to lighten up and not tell them how to do their jobs....obviously they think it isnt pointless because they wouldve closed it by now

Neil

I'm not trying to act like a moderator nor am I trying to tell them how to do their jobs. I don't know about you, but I've been here for quite a bit longer than you and I've seen whats been closed before. This is a teeniebopper thread. We're getting all worked up over whether or not Chester smokes. If you'd get off my back and look at it from all sides, maybe you'll see my point

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

I don't think it's a teeniebopper topic because as I said before smoking has bad effects on the voice & health. It's true it's no real use discussing this because it has no influence on Chester but I don't think it'll be closed as you said.

Neil

Grr... Can't we all just get along?

My opinion is that this is a moronic topic because people talking over whether Chester smokes or not just makes no sense. Thats his personal life and his own time. Also, if you haven't noticed, Chester hasn't been in the greatest health. I don't think that with all this and a son he still smokes.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Neil- It is in no way a teenie bopper topic. The person just wants to know if Chester smokes and people are discussing it. If it bothers you that much then please do not come into the topic.

Also: Please do not tell staff how to do their jobs. By telling us we should close this is telling us how to do our jobs. As someone said, if we think it should be closed it would have been closed by now.

-Bryan

tori

tori Well-Known Member

This is such a stupid topic.

figure9

figure9 Well-Known Member

You're a stupid topic

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

If there are people posting in it then stop saying it is a stupid topic. I think this is a good topic and has good points on it. It's not the best topic but it's still good :D

Taylor Hewitt

Alright neil. I see you aren't like other people who piss me off. Well you don't piss me off but you were edging on it. Not any more. I actually see you have good points and are entitled to an opinion. That is the part where you weren't wrong. The thing that you did wrong here was try to do a mods job and telling them what to do. I don't mind that. Anyways peace.

"I'm just a regular guy, you know? I ####, I piss, I drink too much and throw up, just like everybody else."

I'm not in the know when it comes to Chester's personal habit but he does smoke but I'm sure he's trying to quit since Draven's birth. As for the drinking, he probably does get drunk every now and then. No biggie.

relative.degree

relative.degree Well-Known Member

He said doing all the bad things helps his voice - like Will said.

I personally think smoking's sexay, especially for a certain someone named Chester Bennington. But that's just me.

I don't think he'd stop smoking for Draven. He can smoke outside, y'know.

relative.degree

relative.degree Well-Known Member

Brad said he doesn't like cigarettes. Mike and Rob are too innocent to smoke [:p] and the other two, well, I don't know.

linkinlady

linkinlady Member

Brad said he doesn't like cigarettes. Mike and Rob are too innocent to smoke [:p] and the other two, well, I don't know. [/b][/quote]
    yea... good thing my baby brad doesnt smoke.. he said he hates cigarettes... which is good coz:
    a) it liek kills ur health, and
    B) even tho it may make a guy look hot when hes smokin one, i hate the smell of them, so im happy that he doesnt smoke. ^_^

buh i heard chester smokes and drinks. i dont mind the drinking, coz everyone drinks every once and a while and no one cares. its not like hes gettin drunk off his *ss every day or n e thing. the smoking, if he hasnt stopped already, he probably should because of Draven and Samantha and overall his health in general coz of course we all know hes not in the healthiest state rite now. (ps: I HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON CHAZY CHAZ!)

Neil

Thank you for seeing it my way. I didnt really want to tell the mods what to do, I was only making a suggestion