Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

what's wrong?

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Oh, I totally hear ya. This past week I've been wishing I was addicted to SOMETHING so I could take in the pleasure of doing something, but I'm not. Although I did drink last night and tonight, which was a release. Everything okay?

---

With Josh, nothing really new. He called me yesterday because it was our one year anniversary and he said that he just really needed me to know that he loves me with all of his heart and that I'm everything to him, and that he wasn't calling to tell me that to make me happy but that he just needed to tell me, because yesterday was supposed to be a really special day for us. I imagine he's still going to his parents camp this weekend, which I was supposed to go to so I really don't know when I'm going to see him...I would like to see him to talk things over in person, but I KNOW that he's so goddamned busy with work and bullshit that it's just like, shit. I haven't seen him in nearly two weeks, and it's harder to deal with since all this shit has been going on. *headdeskthrowsshitaround*

3. LPstreetsoldiergurl14

LPstreetsoldiergurl14 Well-Known Member

He's driving me crazy!

4. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

The world and its unwillingness to cooperate with people who actually try to give their all is pissing me off. I just want something to go my way. Im trying, I really am...but its so hard to keep going when all I get is disappointment.

5. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I hear you. I've put in applications all over town (and even to places I can't even drive to since I don't have a car) but I haven't gotten a single call, and the places I've called back have said they're not interested in hiring me. It's just about the most frustrating thing in the world. Everyone harps on me for just sitting around not doing anything, but I can't help that there's nothing for me to be doing anyway. It sucks so much.

6. Chris.

Same here. Ive been working a steady part time job for 3 years and Im not really making that much but you would think that an employer would look positively on someone staying with the same business for so long. No such luck. Everywhere I apply turns me down. It is absolutely ridiculous.

7. Will

I know what you mean. Granted, I didn't help myself by getting fired from my first real job (for theft, which I openly admit on my applications, since I figure if some place calls me for an interview, I can explain what happened) and I quit my second job (because of my health, but I left on good terms). However, given that I didn't burn down any place I worked at or ended up in prison or something stupid like that (I'm being a little extreme), you'd think at least a local grocery store would have me come in to work third shift stocking stupid shelves or something. But nope. Ridiculous, like you said.

8. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

It's the degrading economy right now.

Or I'm wrong, But it is, as you two been saying, Way to fucking hard to get hired.

9. Chris.

What I dont understand is stores that say they are hiring either get lazy or just dont care to call most people back. You have a now hiring sign so the least you could do is at least give the person applying a call back saying the spot was filled or the application didnt meet expectations. I really hate being left in the dark.

10. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's what stores do, they're there to make money. The only people who they want to satisfy are the people who're investing in their products, like costumers for example. It's harsh but you can't stay too negative about it because that will never change.

11. Chris.

Well when I first made that post, I just meant life in general. Im getting screwed left and right, but the job thing was part of it.

12. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Cheer up babe, life will get eventually better. Just keep applying until you finally found something and I'm sure that from that moment on life will flow better for ye. :)

13. Chris.

Thanks. :)

14. Will

My buddy and I were talking about that same thing the other day. The least they could do is call and say it's not going to work out.

15. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I just fucking hate her. The end!

16. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Ouch... o_o

you need a:

:hug:

17. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I think this would be a time to input some joyous news:

MY FRIEND DOES NOT HAVE CANCER!

Time to celebrate. I am floating on air at this news.

18. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Grats Derek =)

19. lachina128

lachina128 Well-Known Member

Why is it that drama seems to fuckin stick to me like white on rice? Whether it's my family or my friends giving me problems, I feel like I can't escape them unless I'm smokin or doing something else. These people make me not wanna change my ways. And I HATE when I ask for advice and all I get in return is someone telling me to "have faith". Why have faith in a family that continually fights and seperates? Why have faith in friends that lie to you and use you for their own gain? Why have faith in people that say they love you but only want you when its convenient for them....

I think I just need to leave all this behind....screw going to UM...I should just go to UC.

20. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

As soon as I saw it, My heart, I swear stopped for a second.

I guess....Mentally I was planning to go ahead and move on. But to see it now, like this.

I wonder, Just how much I even meant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.