Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My dad got out earlier this afternoon. He's OK. They still don't know what's wrong so he's going back in tomorrow morning to have some kind of test done to find out if the problem is his galbladder.

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

I'm glad that your father is doing better, at least good enough to come home, Will. :hug:

--

He called me. His friend had an old verizon phone that he could put his SIM card in. I'm so pleased. However, he could hear something in my voice that I was upset, and he was like, "What's going on?" and I was just like, "Well, I haven't heard from you, you haven't emailed me or anything and I just didn't know what was going on." He explained himself, and I am upset for him. All his roommates are bailing. And they all stopped putting in money for internet/cable, so that was shut off because Josh is hurting for money and couldn't cover it himself. Worse than that, Joe (ass hole roommate) is moving out, which caused the other roommate to as well, because he got a good offer from a friend, and the other roommate is moving back in with his parents, and Josh can't afford the house on his own. So now, everyone has a place to go, but Josh is basically screwed. He could move back in with his parents, but he's not one to do that. Also, he has a lot of stuff and he wouldn't have anywhere to put it. And he has by the end of this month to find a studio apartment or something. A good side though, he's looking on MY side of the river. (He lives an hour away right now, and he's looking somewhere 20-30 minutes away.) His friend's brother MIGHT be moving out of his place, but that's not a definite thing yet, but Josh is hoping, because it's a pretty good deal. He mentioned that his friend Amber and her mom offered him a room, (which I am VERY strongly against) but he said that he wouldn't want to do that anyway. I wish I could do something to help him out but, what can I do? I mean, if I happen to see an apartment offer or something I can jot the number down, but besides that...? Poor Josh...

At least he has off Wednesday and is coming to see me. :)

3. No Ace Just You

No Ace Just You Well-Known Member

Arlene, I'm sure things will work out for him, he just needs to keep his chin up and stay strong really. Hopefully he'll move closer soon and then no worries eh?

:)

4. Arlene

Yeah, I guess. He IS staying strong about it. That's his way, :lol:. Thank you. :)

5. No Ace Just You

No Ace Just You Well-Known Member

Glad to hear, just don't let him become stubborn, s'all!

6. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Life's a bitch. It truly is. Just when I think that I've hit rock bottom something so unexpected happens.
    So a friend that I use to have when I was about 14 sent me an email, saying he's been trying to get in touch since hell knows when. It's ironic because I was thinking at the time that no one from school probably remembered me much, being I was kind of a loner, and didn't talk to many people. Still, it's funny cause he remembers that I taught him HTML and gave him a Linux Red Hat disc all those years ago, and I've forgot almost all the HTML. Still, we're gonna hang out and shit some, because we use to be pretty good friends. So, that was unexpected and strange but alteast it's a start of getting out again and stop being in a closed box(aka anti socia)

7. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

I love having a dad who values and likes his Ex Girlfriend's Kid's more than his own, Especially since one is a year older than me And is a total asshole.

But I guess that's why he likes him? They can all be assholes with each other. My mom got shit on by him, And I think i'm the only one who cares. My brother just plays it like "yeah well she is annoying, I can see why Dad did that to her."

My mom can get annoying, But I think nowadays it is because of How badly she got hurt.

My family is worthless, The old days are lost. If I ever have kids, I have had a role model on what NOT TO BE LIKE.

8. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I'm so lonely I could fucking die.

And I mean that.

9. Will

Thanks all. I'm sure my dad'll be fine. He's been through worse.

Aside from that I haven't heard from the girl whose number I managed to get. I told her she could send me a text any time she wanted and all she said was "I might."

Kind of hurt. But what are you going to do?

10. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I make no sense :(

11. Arlene

Hmm, I don't remember, did you ask for her number, or did she give it to you? And just be patient for her to contact you, girls are weird. :lol:

Joe: You just gotta hang in there, hun. You're such a sweetheart, and once you find the right girl she'll be the happiest person alive. Just hang in there. You can always PM me. :hug:

Jesse: I'm glad that your friend contacted you. It makes you feel good when someone randomly goes out of their way to get into contact with you. Lets ya know that someone was thinking about you. It means a lot. About your last post, everything okay?

Marj: I think it's good that you let your mom know how you felt about it. She was out of line, I agree, and it's good just to let people know what you're thinking rather than letting it fester.

Nick: Like I told Joe, you just gotta hang in there. Families can turn into a sticky situation. I think that it might help if you try to be passive about it, just let it roll over you. It's hard to do, but it can't hurt to try. :hug:

12. Will

We were sending messages to each other on MySpace and she asked me if I had texting. I gave her my number and she texted me less than a minute later, which sort of freaked me out since it was almost 1:30 am and no one texts me that late. :lol:

She seemed real excited or happy about it at first but then her comments got real short and stuff and she hasn't texted me since. I don't know what the deal is. But it's not like I'm going to ask her about it since we don't even know each other to begin with. It would've been nice just to have made a new friend for once but I'm not going to dwell on it.

And back to my dad: He's extremely claustrophobic and they were going to put him in one of those giant machines that basically puts you in a cocoon and he couldn't do it. He started freaking out. So he's home now, waiting for the hospital to call him back. Some lame law prevented them from giving him something to knock him out so he could go into the machine. Lame.

13. Arlene

I thought it was something like that. So yeah, definitely just wait to see what she does. Again, girls are weird...I'm just sorry that she got your hopes up and kinda disappeared.

About your dad, that sucks, but hopefully they can still figure it out. <3

14. Will

Yeah. It kind of bums me out because she seems really cool and she's really cute. But like I said, I'm not going to let it get me down just because I don't know her at all. Still it would've been cool to have made a new friend really. That's hard to do around here because of all the cliques.

Thanks, hun. <3

15. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

*cracks fingers and stretch*

*clears throat*

This goes out to everyone. People that I live with, people here on this forum, people all over the world. People I have friendships with and people who I love and hate. I'm done listening to your bullshit. Your lies, I can't go along with them. I can't play your silly little games anymore. I'm done. I'm done with everyone. It's time to throw all of you away. You all say you will support me and help me, yet when I need help, you all turn away. And you all wonder why I can't trust anyone. I will proudly give you all up, because I have given my life, my heart and soul to you all. You tell me, I'm going to fail. Fine. Say it more. It's only going to fuel my desire. My desire to prove to you, that I will make something of myself. I'm sick of all of you. I'm sick and tired of having to do everything for you people. Even the littlest things. From being woken up to let the cat outside, to driving you to the doctors, to listening to you wine about stupid things, to having to repeat myself a million times and still have you not pay attention. I've been told to do things for other people my whole life. To always put your friends and family and loved ones before yourself. To always help that individual who needs money. To open the door for someone who's hands are full. Well, my hands have been full for long enough, and I'm tired of waiting for that someone to be nice enough to open that door. It's time to throw everything that's in my hands away and open it myself.

I don't care if I hurt anyone. I don't care if I get hurt in the process. No more asking 'what if?' At least I know that I will be making myself happy. And I know that I will be making two people who ever believed in me, proud. No one is going to stop me, from making my dreams come true. I have become so agitated with how my life has turned out. I lost the only person who I could ever fully trust. I lost the two people who ever believed in me. And without them, I have nothing to lose. Because obviously, what I want and how I feel doesn't matter... I feel like you all turned your backs on me. And I've come to terms with that. So what if I'm not going to have kids til I'm 30. Whatever. So what that I'm not 'officially' married yet? I just want to make the people who believed in me, proud. That's all I care about. And when I do that, I will be the happiest man alive. I'm not going to be stuck here in this house, or this town, or this state. I'm sick of this life. It's clearly not my style. So with that said, goodbye to everyone who has turned their backs on me. Goodbye to all the liars, the haters, the con artists, the users. I don't need you anymore.

16. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I have so much on my mind. I really want to talk about it with someone. I just really don't know who can relate to me :/

17. Arlene

What's it regarding, sweetie? I'm pretty good at talking it over. :hug:

18. aki*lp

My studies, my sister, my aunt....

It's just a whirlpool of thoughts, nothing major.

19. Arlene

If you ever need someone, I'm always around. :)

20. aki*lp

[copypaste]For starters....my sister is bulemic. And majorly so. And she really needs help. I just don't know what to do
    [/copypaste]

You can check rest of the stuff in the profile messages to Marj.

:)

Thankyou sweetheart <3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.