New Shows in China, New Album Next Year?

Discussion in 'News' started by Astat, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Ill always love Linkin Park no matter what but the fact of that matter is i want something heavier...my taste in music has changed alot over the years...i know that every musican at one point or another most evolve but i want "the old LP" back i miss not only the sound but the attitude they brought out..This next album is important to me in some many ways..it decides for me whether LP stays on top of my music playlist..come on LP..dnt dissapoint me

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Have you ever considered that LP don't want to he "heavier" just for the sake of it? :)

Radish

Radish Guest

I hope they make more noiser songs actually. And by noiser I mean like What I've Done and The Little Things give you away. I don't particularly like songs that are sort of lacking in sound.

eg. I dont really like Valentines Day. It's too simple, musically and doesn't have enough sounds I think. On the other hand, I like Bleed It Out because it has all this background noise (clapping and cheering crowd) along with some great energetic music.

Anyway, the point is I think it'd be awesome if they make stuff with more musical depth (If that makes any sense).

JayPDee

JayPDee Member

hey everybody! ^^ I Love HT and Meteora but I think MTM already HAS a lot of musical depth.just like Brad said on the MTMDVD "this record doesn't include just Guitar-distorted songs". it's deeper... IMO as a musician... just look how they arranged the songs like TLTGYA or Valentine's Day with it's simple piano although it's easy to replay. but i hope they can bring THAT sound to another level on the next Album and maybe mix it a little bit with the "old" stuff. I think the sound for itself will be like the "same" cause i mean they're still the same people and we love them for what they do...I'm looking forward to it ^^

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

well they still have songs like Given Up and No More Sorrow coming out..so they can obviously still do it

heshboy

heshboy Well-Known Member

I doubt LP will make another heavy album anytime soon, or they may. What LP should do is make an album that consists of heavy sounds with Chester and Mike bellowing vocals. Maybe Mike singing and Chester coming into the mix with screams, no rap included on the album.

That's what I think they should do, but that's most likely what they wont do. We will probably be getting a M2M part 2 or re-dux IMO.

LPlover15

LPlover15 Well-Known Member

i think the album is going to come out on december 31st. just so everyone is happy!

TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

i really wished they'd do another europe tour for i didn't get to see'em this summer "they called the sweden show off like 3 hourse before show time, if ya didn't know that" .. but i have a really good feelin bout the new album .. bet it'll sound a whole lot like their old stuff ^_^

The One And Only....

The One And Only.... Well-Known Member

i can't wait for their next album. no matter what they put out, i'll always like them for being them. and most bands don't seem to realize that thats the way most of their fans think. support them 100% no matter wat:D...i just hope that they have a song like "QWERTY" on the next album. that's by far my favorite song. it just needs to me more lyrically stronger. acctually, i like QWERTY and No Roads Left the most...^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.