Muse

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Debus, Oct 10, 2003.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Hi people. I was wondering what you all think of muse. I bought their new album about 2 weeks ago and it totaly rocks :p My fave tracks are Stockholm Syndrome and Time Is Running Out :D

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Yeah I'm a pretty big fan of the Muse boys :p

Both Origin of Symettry and Showbiz were superb albums - I haven't heard enough of the new album yet, but Time is running out and stockholm syndrome definately makes me want to get it.

I love their concerts too *has seen them live ;p* - not only is the music great, but the fun you can have with giant, rubber beach-ball type things is amazing :p

Casy

Casy Well-Known Member

I just bought Time is running out and there's another Song on the CD too and the Video to Stockholm Syndrom...
    I think I'll buy theyr Album,they're the greatest british band ever..

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i LOVE Our Time Is Running Out, are there any songs like that on the album, cuz i know stockholm syndrome is quite heavyish and i dont really like it

I bought a double-CD Muse album called 'Hullabaloo' for a dirt cheap price and judging from the tracks on that CD, they sound pretty good to me. I'm not too keen on any of the singles they've released recently. :whistle: