Dear LPA

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by the_king_of_all, Aug 7, 2009.

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Haha, that's so cool. Yeah, I'm Belgian, where did you visit? Did you enjoy your visit? :p

Oh, do you remember the contest thing, where you couldn't post in RT as long as possible and we were in the finals? :lol:

I do agree, I've come and gone, but I'd be really bummed to see this place go.

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Brussels (Which was nice), Bruges (Which was nicer) and Antwerp (Which was one of the best places we've ever been). We also made a stop in Ypres and Zonnebeke, but didn't stay in either for very long.

And I do remember the contest. Did i win? I think i did. Because i seem to recall making the maths squad, but i can't remember if that's from that contest or something else :lol:

It's funny though. Everyone in this thread who has said 'I don't think you/You might not remember me...' are the exact people we do remember. So yes, we remember everyone who has posted here :p

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

you might not remember me... :lol:

Christopher

So you've basically seen everything there is to see in Belgium then. :lol: I live in Antwerp, I'm still not convinced it's that great, though. :p

I think you did win, and then made the Mathsquad. Haha, I'd almost forgotten about that part.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I guess you do deserve some credit, in that case. :p

_cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Congratulations for the love you've shared 2 each other! *sweet*
    I'm juz new here so definitely u dnt knw me . :lol: Im juz happy 4 da 2 of u. mwah!

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

oh i can't believe i saw this thread so late,, but Dave and Kay if you guys remember me i'm Evan haha, been a long time since i've seen you guys. Congrats!

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Well bloody hell, I never thought I'd see something like this!

It's so lovely to hear something so positive and I'm over the moon for your both :]

Best of luck for whatever you guys get upto

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

The way you two got together just goes to show the power of love!

Congrats! ^_^

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Thank you all once again, but like we said, this is about patting yourselves on the back too!

@st0f: Well, we have a friend in Belgium who works for the EU and seems to have too much spare time on her hands, so she drove us around and knew exactly everything to show us etc. so i guess we just saw Antwerp from a tourists point of view (i.e. the cathedral, old town square with the fountain thing and the docks with that weird Disney land-like castle thing). But it seemed really nice!

@All the staff members and LPA team members etc.: It seems you've all really taken this to heart, and that was the real purpose of posting this thread. That's really important to us, and it means a hell of a lot, so really, thank you all :)

Christopher

Sure, I like this city. I love how you described "het Steen" as "that weird Disney land-like castle thing". :lol:

No wonder we got overrun during our entire history, that thing was build to protect us. xD

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Congratulations to you two :)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm a little bit late, but that's OK, I'm sure. :) Congratulations! It's fantastic to hear. Like a couple other people, I'm not entirely sure I remember you, but with that many posts, I'm sure we've talked. :lol: Congrats again. :)