Have a facebook, paypal and some free time?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Neil, Oct 21, 2009.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you about something called CloudCrowd I found on Facebook about 2 weeks ago.

Short version:
    Do a few tasks via a Facebook app, get paid via PayPal within 24 hours.

Long version:
    CloudCrowd basically contracts out masses of people to get larger tasks done faster. This is done via their facebook app. Basically what they do is locate Chinese websites that have poor English and offer to fix that for a fee. That's where you and the app come in. There's a couple of tasks you can perform to get paid. They are by no means bank breakers, but it's good if you want a few bucks PayPal. You can submit a website and contact email with a .com.cn (Chinese) domain that needs work and you get 17 cents for that. You can review submissions to make sure they actually need the work at 2-5 cents per review, you can submit the actual english corrections for 1.44 per submission, and you can review people's submitted corrections for 5 cents. Basically what I do is go into google, do a search for 'inurl:.com.cn "*something*" that something can be anything you can think of that comes out of china, metal, toys, plastics.

That's the long and short of it. They don't always have work avaliable because they're a new startup, but I check a few times a day and make most of my money submitting sites that need work, its quick, and it adds up quickly. I've made about 15$ for about...45 mins of time I would have spent doing nothing anyway, so hey why not?

Oh and for the people who are going to call scam on this, here's a screenshot from my paypal account that I JUST took.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p194/elitexero/?action=view&current=ccrowd.jpg

If you're interested, here's the link :)

http://apps.facebook.com/cloudcrowd/invite/734fb8

Hopefully this can help someone get a few extra bucks, I used some of mine to buy Assassins Creed off steam earlier (It's on sale for 5$ this week)

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Sorry to double post, but for those who had a look and were disappointed, CloudCrowd is back up and running at full speed. They even have an option to alert you by email when there's new work :) They've had daily work for the past few days :)