Live in Texas vs. Milton Keynes

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Louis, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Shenzi Sixaxis

Shenzi Sixaxis Member

All it was was a shock to me...

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I think it was because you only spoke about how they looked in RR, and then with no other reasoning said you liked LiT more, so Astat thought that was your reasoning.

SilveRShad3

SilveRShad3 Member

I can't choose.. LIT is great 'cause chester's voice is better, and it contains most of my favourite songs, but RTR is fresher and it also contains my favourite songs from MtM.. Besides, people kept saying Chez is loosing his voice and when I heard a song from RtR I was so alleviated because I expected something worse

lief92

lief92 Well-Known Member

I personally liked LIT better because of the audio quality and I also liked the atmosphere better, it gives me chills when I watch it. RTR had only a few moments, most notably when Mike was doing the acapella of Hands Held High. Also, I think Chester sounds better compared to RTR.

barnes80

barnes80 Well-Known Member

Well ive actually never heard LIT before but I thought RTR was great and felt it lived up to the actual show as far as sound did so it gave me a great feeling like i was there again, and considering that was one of the best days of my life, it was good...

But I feel this is a good time to bring up my favorite part of the dvd. The moth/butterfly that landed on mike's hands while he was playing piano was amazing... I forget what song but the fact that they caught that in clear video and put it on the dvd was awesome to me.

kenvy

kenvy Active Member

I like LIT more, but I would love it if there were MTM songs in it (kinda like going back in time, lmao). Chesters vocals was a lot smoother and powerful back then, its kinda fucked up now. Just compare the performances of Somewhere I Belong.

magpie

magpie Member

I actully like both, in LIT u get chesters great vocals he used to hit the songs with, in RTR he looses his voice in a few places =S however the video and music is far better in RTR but i do agree with post from before the editing kinda killed it =) btw what was up with the 3 bonus tracks? wouldnt they be better if they were in the bundle insteed of on their own?

deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Live In Texas.

Especially Papercut.

mshinoda20

mshinoda20 Member

I like more RTR because the folks are fans of LP to difference in LIT that there are more fans of Metallica. in RTR the people are crazy and sing all the songs. But AP4MH in LIT is the best performance between both

BTW, RAR 2004 is one of my fav.

hybridsoldier1989

hybridsoldier1989 strange things are afoot at the circle k

I like the rawness of RTR but seriously WTF is up with not including Papercut, SIB, and POA in the main section of the DVD? It's part of the fucking show and the DVD obviously has enough space to include it. That pissed me off. And because of it's lack of those songs, RTR is a slow show. More than half of the songs have no rapping in them and are just slow. The whole middle of the set gets so GD boring IMO. hahaha. The CD audio is TERRIBLE though. If RTR had a better setlist and better audio on the CD, I'd like it a million times more. It's not that RTR has too much MTM either, it's just that all the slow songs are thrown together. BTH, Numb, PMA, SOTD, etc all in a row? Fucking tedious.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Live in Texas.
    End of story.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Damn this thread is full of necroposts. Time to close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.