2nd Fort Minor Album?

Discussion in 'Side Projects' started by hawk, Apr 1, 2010.

Chloé

Chloé Member

I'd like a second album. The Rising Tied is so good. We need more FM!

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Yes. Fort Minor was great, and still is great. I really think that if Mike released a second album, he'd be two time richer than everyone else in Linkin Park. LOL.

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

What i think is...I just hope that between years of lp's album, there could be something to enjoy, maybe they (Mike&Chaz) both should slowly continue their solo project like two songs a year,and produce one album in five years, then we have something to expect other than a LP album.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

i think its looking more than certain that we wont be seeing a new Fort Minor album anytime soon. i know that Ryu confirmed on twitter that SOB is pretty much done with, saying that SOB = Sorry Outta Business. its a shame too, because i would love to see the guys get back together to make another FM album, maybe under a different label besides Warner. like Tokyo Sex Whale Records lol.

hawk

I am doubting whether there will be any FM in the new LP album, we'll just have to wait for more details.
    That's my next question for Mike on LPU or UStream.

faint 13

faint 13 You, try to take the best of me, GO AWAY

Love it.

ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson Well-Known Member

i think everyone would love a new FM album but i think Mike has decided to put his FM energy into LP and the time between albums he spends touring and working on his art, and i think that's pretty cool of him. everyone is making it sounds like he has tonnes of time on his hands that he does nothing with that he should be doing FM in but i think he's pretty damn busy with touring, writing music and designing and painting.

hawk

Yeah, I think people just want Fort Minor though. The beats, the rapping, it's really good and I think thats what people love about it the most, not just the fact that it is Mike Shinoda and he is just rapping.

KennyMG

KennyMG New Member

I think a second album would be great. Mike really outdid himself with The Rising Tied, and I'd love to see him continue Fort Minor. Hopefully he does.

iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

He'll probably do it when he feels the need to get back to his hip hop roots again or some other moment clarity, that's what I'm hoping for, I really loved The Rising Tied.

hawk

Yeah. Maybe he will just get a hip-hop/rap urge and just say "screw it" and make some new tracks.