Login Problems at LinkinPark.com?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jst23, Nov 5, 2003.

jst23

jst23 Member

Obviously this isn't linkinpark.com and this is probably a topic that belongs at linkinpark.com, but I have a problem - I can't GET to linkinpark.com!!!

I've noticed there are other topics on this forum discussing linkinpark.com and so I wondered if I might ask other fans if they had the same problem I had after joining lpunderground?

Basically, I joined and there didn't seem to be any problems right up to the point when I tried to log in for the first time. It keeps telling me that my login is "invalid" - so I have no access to any of the forums or anything there.

I've raised one of those tickety things but it's been over a week now. I guess they're just busy. :-(

I didn't think it was that clear whether 'login' meant your username or the ID number they give you. I tried it both ways.

Anyway, I just wondered whether (a) anyone has any advice to offer or (B) whether I'm doing something really stoopid!

I guess I'll just have to wait for their techie bod otherwise... :wth:

Taylor Hewitt

Taylor Hewitt Well-Known Member

I had an old account named taylorhewitt and I wanted a new one so I made taylorhewitt11 but when I logged on as taylorhewitt11 I was really logged on as taylorhewitt.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Are you trying to log into LinkinPark.com or LPUnderground.com?

jst23

jst23 Member

Are you trying to log into LinkinPark.com or LPUnderground.com? [/b][/quote]
    D'OH!!!!

OK, now I feel stoopid! I guess I hadn't noticed I was being redirected when I signed up...

I'll close my ticket - much appreciated - thanks! :D