LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

[​IMG]

For the first time ever in the LP fansite world, three of Linkin Park's biggest fansites (LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, and LPTimes.com) have teamed up together with The Linkin Park Underground to bring you three amazing giveaways (and thus 3 chances to win)! Here's how it works...

On each site, there will be a different question for you to answer dealing with Linkin Park. Simply answer the question by replying to the news post, and you're entered! That's it! *ALL* three contests will include a free, regular LPU9 membership, AND a grand prize EXCLUSIVE to that site. So please be sure to check out both www.lplive.net and www.lptimes.com for more great chances to win! Please note, this contest is open to all LP fans (you too, international people!), and will only be open for five days.

The question for LPAssociation.com is "Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

Simply reply to this post with your answer and you're entered! A winner will be randomly selected from those who enter between the entry period of June 1st to June 6th, 2010.

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/articleimages/053110-214604_IMG_0713.jpg[/thumb]

At the end of the entry period, one winner will be randomly selected by the LPA to take home the LPAssociation.com exclusive grand prize: A REAL SET PIECE FROM THE NEW DIVIDE MUSIC VIDEO signed by all six members of Linkin Park! Filmed on location in Paramount Studios on the actual Transformers 2 set, the "New Divide" video takes place in the 'Tomb Of The Primes' where the bodies of the original 7 transformers are hidden, and was directed by Joseph Hahn, the DJ of Linkin Park. Filming took place over two days in May of 2009, and pieces from the actual Transformers 2 movie such as the floor and surrounding scenery were provided by Paramount to provide authenticity to the set.

After production on the video concluded, the set was completely dismantled piece by piece, and select pieces of the floor were snatched up by the band's crew, where they were hand signed by Linkin Park and given out to those closest to the band.

As a result, these set pieces have become incredibly difficult (if not impossible) to find, and [as of this post] only one other piece has appeared online, in the form of a prize for the LPU Haiti Charity auction held earlier this year.

This set piece truly is a rarity, and something every Linkin Park fan would be glad to have, so make sure to enter before it's too late!

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER. ENTRIES ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.

*For more information about LPU, visit LPUnderground.com. For the first time in LPU history, the LPU9: Demos CD is now available for download for ALL annual LPU9 members, including online-only members! Memberships start at just $15 and you’ll not only have access to the exclusive CD, but other member benefits including other exclusive downloads, contests, members-only online community, band member chats and more.

Derek

Here it is! LPTimes will be posting later due to conflicting timezones.

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

*EDITED ENTRY*
    Q:"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"
    A: This is tough, since I think most of LP's videos are great. But if I have to name one 'Favourite', then I'd say it's Shadow Of The Day. Not only because Chester had a sexy appearence at the first 1 or 2 minutes, but Joe Hahn has taken the spirit of the song into the video. The whole scene are controlled seriously and the whole video just expressed the strong emotion of anti-war, they've just created a lively scene for us to think. I reckon that this might be one of the deepest video they've ever created.
    Yeah, of course, love the song much too.
    And, personally I believe that the video from the MTM-era (except Given Up) are all masterpieces, like What I've Done, Leave Out All The Rest, Bleet It Out. They're all great.

*Edit done.*

A.Starkson/

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    m3te0ra m4n

m3te0ra m4n Well-Known Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

I would have to say Breaking the Habit. I was never a fan of that type of animation until I saw the music video. Just the amazing attempt at LP animating a music video turned out PERFECT in my eyes. The video really blew me away.

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

Faint's music video is my favourite, as it fits the aggresiveness of the song, and has fan input.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm sorry but this is such an awesome contest. :D

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Faint is my favorite video.

I found it very creative the way they just showed the silhouettes of the band members for the larger portion of the video. The big set piece was amazing as well. Plus it worked very well in channeling the energy of the song into the viewer.

Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

Was a pleasure working with you on this. Good to finally do that again.

This is great, I am very happy about this giveaway.

rav0k

rav0k New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

I would have to say that Papercut is my favorite. It really creates an effect of paranoia and the flow is just really great. The band in a tight room, the lights flickering, the weird paintings on the wall, the blue guy freaking out and running like a madman...you couldn't ask for more! :headbang:

randomcoolguy

randomcoolguy New Member

My favorite LP video is Breaking The Habit. The song is so emotional and the video telling different emotionally loaded up stories just matches that perfectly.

deadnbloated

deadnbloated New Member

my favorite video is in the end. it has nostalgic value to me, and its my favorite song by them.

thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Derek

Me too Mark, it's good to do something for the fans like this. Always feels good to give back to the community that has helped us grow to where we are. =]

CZGroove

CZGroove Member

My favorie video is From The Inside becouse it was recorded in my country and town (Czech Republic, Prague). Numb was recorded there too but i like From The Inside more :)

lp_faint43

lp_faint43 New Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

my favorite music video is From the Inside because of the energy you can feel from it aswell as all of the emotion of the song matching up to the video. it also reminds me of dragonball z which was my favorite show as a kid

Derek

By the way, I'd like to personally welcome everyone who is just joining us today for this contest. We definitely appreciate you joining and taking part in this awesome contest! However, while you're here, please have a look around...and please do not just post and then leave for good. We'd love to have you guys stick around and become active members of our forums! :) Welcome to LPA.

linkingabo

linkingabo Member

My favourite music video is.. the one made for Papercut. I like it, because it was the very first LP video I saw. They got me more into their music with that video. I loved that "scary" thing running cross the display and that whole terrific action happening in the back, in the other room. Plus, they used my favourite animal for that video, dragonfly. :D

Mayco_linkinpark

Mayco_linkinpark New Member

My Favorite is one step closer because is the first one that i saw in the tv and for that song is why i becoming a fan of lp.

SabiLP

SabiLP Well-Known Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?
    My favourite video is probably What I've Done. I don't think it's the best but it's the most viewed video by me, because I've seen it everywhere when it was released and still watched it for about million times. It was really weird, but I was sooo happy to hear some new LP music that I had to watch :D

samlink

samlink New Member

I like all Linkin Park videos. But on this moment i want to say ///// My favorite music video is NEW DIVIDE. I thinks it is because of awesome band motions, place when guys play, cool effects by Joseph and amazing song of course :thumbsup:

ps. i cannot compare this video with clips from other artists. its a fact !!! ))

BlackChester

BlackChester Well-Known Member

Oh man, this is such a hard question really. I nearly love every single video of Linkin Park.
    But the fact that I'm a manga and anime fan, I'd say Breaking The Habit is my favorite Linkin Park Video.
    It's not only the fact, that it's presented in anime/toon style, it's the fact, that it was really taken
    as a video with real actors and made into an anime later from the real video footage.
    That's a fact I really love about that video and the emotions shown in during the whole song
    connected with the video make it very special. Yeah, nothin' more to say.
    Greets,
    BlackChester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.