LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Babak

Babak Well-Known Member

My favorite music video is In The End. cause i like the song and the concept of the video

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

No THANK YOU. LPU is amazing!

Maxthunderer

Maxthunderer New Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

My favorite LP's music video always was Crawling. This song is very beautiful and the music video is amazing with such cool effects like ice everywhere melting in the end of the video. And don't forget its just 2nd video of LP since the beginning of career but its so awesome ;)

DeniseShinizzle

DeniseShinizzle SPRAYPAINT & INK PENS

Huh, hard question, huh?
    But I think that the best video from Linkin Park for me is still the video for 'Breaking the Habit'.
    Well, art is my passion and I am drawing since I'm on this little big planet, so this video was a huuuge inspiration for me and I am still in love with it.
    LP did a great job and I am still happy to watch it in the TV, that brings back old memories.
    And this song was the very first song I had ever heard from LP and I loved it from the first second and I am still in love with this song.
    Thanks, LP!

DeniseShinizzle

sian

sian YNWA

my fav video would have to be papercut i like the fact loads of weird stuff going on at once

ph5ng me a*wy

ph5ng me a*wy Member

My favourite LP music video is From the Inside. It has so much power and energy. Also the scenery in prague is beautiful.

Leila_LP

Leila_LP Member

Oh....I think my fave music video is Leave Out All The Rest...Cause it was interesting to watch. Guys showed themselves not only as great musicians, but as good actors too. It was as a little movie. I like it!

lpsquall

lpsquall Member

My favorite Linkin Park video is What I've Done. I think Joe Hahn did a fantastic job on capturing the meaning of the lyrics with the video clips. It was the turning point for me that Linkin Park have matured as a band. What I've Done was the perfect transition from their old material to the new.

EWQMinesweeper

EWQMinesweeper New Member

my fav lp video is somewhere i belong because it was the song and video that got me into lp

KadlyLP

KadlyLP New Member

I say Breaking the Habit because back in the day that was something new and different from other great LP videos and music videos at all.

Raindroppu

Raindroppu New Member

Q:"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

A: I love every single video from Linkin Park but my favourite Linkin Park video is "What I've Done" because it shows contents of global topics, political and socially critical pictures. It also shows negative and positive pictures and influential personalities like Gandhi or Martin Luther King. It shows technical advances, gorgeous landscapes and happy animals in their natural environment. There were shown things like obeseness, famine and there are hate preacher like the Kukluxclan and Hitler. The message of the video is: "that we all have to accept these things, it doesn't matter if they're positive or negative, as humans we have to forgive each other's mistakes, we need to appreciate beautiful things and we need to move forward in a positive direction." - that's why I love this video. It overwhelmed me because it has a deep meaning.

linkinlovprk

linkinlovprk Lpfuse refugee

My favorite video? Personally I like Given Up the best. It does something very few other bands can do when they just put a song to live footage, you don't feel like it's really live, it's strange. But I love it.

thegluelpfan

thegluelpfan New Member

My favorite Linkin Park video is Somewhere I Belong.I love the concept,the little Linkin Park symbols,the special effects,just everything.Joe did an amazing job.It's a really hard question to answer btw since I love all Linkin Park videos:)

AllNurote

AllNurote New Member

My favorite music video would have to be Leave Out All the Rest. The song is great itself, and the video is beautiful. Plus I rather like LP as astronauts. :D

This really is a dope giveaway.

LPRocks24

LPRocks24 New Member

I can't choose just one video, for me its a draw between two. Breaking the Habit and New Divide. Every Linkin Park video is awesome, Mr. Hahn is a great director. Those two videos are so cutting edge, especially New Divide. Plus Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is one of the greatest movies ever, and New Divide fits it perfectly.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

What is your favourite Linkin Park video and why?

Faint, because it reflects the true technologically gritty character the strong band delivers when performing live, it contains elements of the bands past in the set art, and most importantly they connect with their fans in an awe-inspiring, shake and bake atmosphere from start to finish. Not only do you hear and see how far the band has come, they have stepped it up live to evolve the song with new features, and for variety-sake it was a wise move for the themselves and the fans. The Faint video encompasses the best parts of Linkin Park and has a poo tonne of lights to shine on them. This was the ONE that got me luvin' LP.

I love, like, and dislike certain videos, but said video is the best. The next best is Somewhere I Belong, then What I've Done - personally.

My favourite

The best linkin park video is What I've done.

Mainly because it was their first single of their new style album Minutes to Midnight.

I think of What I've Done as a transition between Old style LP and the new, more explosive LP.

The video comprises of all the wrong decisions made by people. So in other words i think the video shows the 'mistakes' of their previous music and will then evolve into a much more improved sound.

So i definitely think that LP's What I've Done is their best and my best till date.:D

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

My favorite video? What I've Done. I'm a sucker for stock footage in music videos. It's put together so perfectly, and in my opinion it encompasses a lot of what Linkin Park is about. I've just always loved it, and thinking about it now, I think it might have to do with what I went through to watch it haha. Like everyone else, I was extremely excited for the release of WID along with it's video, since it was the first song we were hearing from LP after years of waiting (unless you wanna count Collision Course and QWERTY). I had the day marked, but I was leaving to go on vacation that same day. So in the middle of the car ride I suddenly remember, and scramble to grab my mom's laptop and search Youtube and Google in hopes that I could watch it. After looking for a few good minutes, I finally found it. And the song and video were everything I was hoping for and more.

P.S. I forgot I made an account on here years ago....I'm really digging the feel of this site now.

Aud

Aud New Member

My favorite LP video is Faint because I love the lights! The first time I saw it I was so surprised when the camera turned around. I think it was such a cool idea. I also love how they used LPUers for the crowd - you can definitely see the energy in that room!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Glad you've returned then! Thanks for the compliment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.