LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    SergSlim

SergSlim Well-Known Member

My favourite Linkin Park music video is Leave Out All The Rest - because it's one of the best their songs, IMO, and the video fits it perfectly. I like the idea of the video....
    The moment with Mike and spacesuit is just epic....

Ranger111133

Ranger111133 New Member

My favorite music video definitely has to be From the Inside. The moment when Chester's son (the kid in the music video) just screams and everyone falls is so intense.....I love it

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I like Faint's video the most, because it seems to have a more minimalistic concept by their own standards that I think is done better than some of their more effect-heavy videos. They kept it relatively simple and it works as well as any of the others.

LinkinPark2002

LinkinPark2002 Well-Known Member

My favorite video is From The Inside because I thought the violence scenes were done very well and just intense to watch, especially for a music video.

wiiesel

wiiesel Well-Known Member

I have three favourite videos. Faint, Given Up and Numb Encore. I can't say which one I like the most....but I can say why I chose this 3 videos.
    Well it's pretty obvious...because they're live videos. They fit perfectly to the songs. I love the energy in this videos.
    There are some highlights in the videos like the cool editing in Given Up. I haven't seen such a video before. It's great. Or the backstage scenes in Numb/Encore with Jay-Z. And to see the LPU'ers making a rocking crowd when the band is performing in the Faint video is fantastic.

I simply love the live aspect of LP. The other videos are kinda boring to me...

DaVX

DaVX Active Member

Definately has to be the Faint video. Something so simple looks so cool.

MS_DC

MS_DC Member

Q: "Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

A: My favorite Linkin Park music video has to be Faint. The thoughts of using bright lights to make cool looking silhouettes is really creative! It's pretty much a badass video, simple as that.

UnforgettableSound

UnforgettableSound New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

My favorite music video would have to be Shadow of the Day. It's got a powerful message embedded in the video alone; you could watch it on mute and still grasp the concepts. However, obviously, with the song, it amplifies this message. The calm tones of the song and Chester's voice is a good contrast to the riots in the street. Also, something that doesn't happen in other videos that's kind of awesome for this video is the inclusion of the cinematic audio (water from the sink, crowd yells, soldiers marching). The alternate ending seen on some of the incarnations of the video is pretty awesome too; that final few seconds just brings so much more to the table. Overall, a very solid video; great cinematography, great song, great message.

CCtjehh

CCtjehh Because we love them

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

This is a hard one.. ehm I think for me it's:
    >In the end< I like this music video the most because I think the way that all the moves the band makes is in slowmotion is great, but especially for his colours and fantasy, everytime I watch that video I feel happy, the colours which remind me a bit of a lightly sunset sky are so pretty and only for the whale at the end I would say this is the best video (the whale rocks) all those nice fantasy nature which is used is really beautiful, the statue that they are staying on looks awesome with the nature around it, I think all the factores combined makes this video so special and for me the best linkin park video. (ofcourse there's a little emotional value too, it's the first LP video I saw! ^^)

linkinlayra

linkinlayra New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

My favourite video is Not Alone because it shows in real life how people in Haiti have to live. It's so sad video but it is so true :/

My4oKFanLP

My4oKFanLP New Member

Q: Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

A: My favorite videos with guys for the song - What I've Done.

This video is very well reveal current problems of mankind. Makes you think about his actions. I also really like the documentary shot cutting the brightest moments that somehow changed the world and turned it into one in which we now live.

LuckinPark

LuckinPark New Member

Q: "Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"[/B]

A: My Favorite Linkin Park video is Leave Out All The Rest, this video is really amazing, the special effects are very good like a science-fiction Movie.

sukoru

sukoru I'm with the Ninjas

my favourite video is Points of Authority(europian version) simply cuz it shows how much energy Linkin Park put in their shows.
    they are amazing on the stage and when you see the video you realize that you HAVE to see these guys playing live!

xxspuckxsorrisxx

xxspuckxsorrisxx Living Things

My favorite is From the Inside. I like it because it wasn't real popular, so it shows music videos can be made for normal songs... and still be cool! It also takes the song a different way than I though from when I first listened to. It also shows the little kid, and then you find out that he's just like chester... it's also a cool song because theres a little rapping but intense vocals by Chester, too!
    Thanks!

xxspuckxsorrisxx

SYFQ

SYFQ New Member

My favourite video is Bleed it Out. Reason - simply genius!

LinkinPark4liife

LinkinPark4liife Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"
    Its is really hard to choose a video.i love all Linkin Park's video's But the best one is From The Inside because you really get a sense of energy and anger which is Awesome and the video is in a really nice place :) and i love that Chester Bennington's Son "Jamie Bennington" was also included in the video which i thought it was really cute ;D

Good luck everyone :)

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Wow, awesome contest! I remember Mike talking about how they'd be having one more contest after 8-Bit Rebellion. But honestly, I never expected something has as awesome as this! Thanks a lot Derek!
    Well to answer the question here....I'd have to say it's a tie between Numb and New Divide. I loved Numb's video because it was just the perfect video that captured the emotions and energy of the song. It was a great song that had been brought to life through the video. It was just an overall great video! Then there's the newer New Divide. New Divide I thought was an incredible video due to all the computer animated graphics and edits that Joe Hahn did. I actually really loved all the heat sensing scenes, that just made me immediately love the video. Plus the beginning was really sick as well! There you go, that's why I love Numb and New Divide, and that's why I love Linkin Park!

djkafes_greece

djkafes_greece New Member

Well. my favourite LP music video is somewhere i belong...in my point of view this video is so full of energy that i'm running up and down the house when i hear and see it. there are many "secrets" in this video too...such as the headline soldier that appears when the bed is on fire...and many more...so this is my favourite LP music video. good luck everyone!!!

Nazami

Nazami New Member

My favorite LP video has got to be Breaking The Habit^_^ It’s the ideal video for me..
    First of all, it’s the LP song that has influenced me the most and when the video came out it really had an huge impact on me.. Also, I’m quite addicted in Japanese animations which makes it visually addictive. I gotta look up to Hahn for his amazing direction.. I just love all of the video, the ideas working with the lyrics, the match between the sound and visual effects.. the perfection of the characters and scenarios and most of all.. The “backwards” story it tells. Surpassed all of my expectations..
    Breaking The Habit makes me enter a really intense state, giving a clear perception and relating me personally to the message and mass of emotions the video plans to transmit x)

20. fekz

fekz New Member

The question for LPAssociation.com is "Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

Breaking the habit. Many listen LP because and close to liking and helps with their life. It is pleasant to me Breaking the habit - because at it сoll idea. Everyone has one more chance to correct all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.