LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junior kenji

junior kenji Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

My absolute favorite video is "One Step Closer" by a very simple reason, that was when the band emerged on the world stage with his new musical style and everyone with their mouths open when Brad does his intro and then I enter the distorted guitars and reaching the apex when sending chester screams "All" to shut up the chorus, and with Mike doing the second voice was divine.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  2. ALivingGrudge

ALivingGrudge We are saints made of plaster.

I'm gonna have to go with From The Inside on this one. I love how it's chaos all around, but Chester is just walking in singing. It's a really cool juxtaposition.

3. THE BROK3N HABIT

THE BROK3N HABIT New Member

My favorite has to be From the Inside, for some reason everytime I watch that video it gives me chills. I just love everything about it from Mike and Chester walking through the crowds of people while they are singing to the end where the kid screams and makes all the people fall down. It's just an amazing music video and I love it!

4. Dang

Dang New Member

"Bleed It Out." I love the creativity put into this music video. The complexity of the way it was filmed and put together was awesome. After watching the making of it, I realized how much effort Linkin Park puts into releasing amazing material, and I never get tired of watching it (yes, even with the guy barfing at the end... backwards o_o).

5. BEACHBOI13

BEACHBOI13 New Member

In The End because it was the first LP song I heard and the first LP video.

6. denemy

denemy New Member

My favorite LP video is New Divide. I just really like the special effects they used in the video and it's such a step away from what they usually create.

7. JShomp24

JShomp24 New Member

My favorite music video is Breaking The Habit, partly because it's my favorite song and partly because I love how unique it is compared to most other vids.

8. DeadRockstar

DeadRockstar New Member

''New Divide'' It's so creative and the special effects are insane. Joe outdid himself on that one.

9. nikos

nikos Active Member

I guess that "From The Inside" is my favorite Lq music video since apart from the cool effects from Joe Hahn who manages to point out Chester who is actually in the middle of a war throughout the whole video, the music video itself sends a message indicating the ignorance towards children's opinions and thoughts these days and how a single child can raise its voice towards the childish acts of the adults and end foolish actions like war etc. Well that's my personal opinion! :)

10. LP13413

LP13413 Linkin Park fan

My favorite Linkin Park music video is From The Inside. The song just has so much power to it, and the video shows a lot of imagery to mirror that tension.

11. vyonizr

vyonizr Active Member

Breaking The Habit! Because this is the first music video I saw from Linkin Park! This video also "pushed" me to buy Meteora, which is the first LP album I have. :)

Another reason is I was so amazed because of the behind-the-scenes video! I like how animators "transformed" it from video frames to paper pages. AMAZING WORK!

12. daniel624

daniel624 Member

Favouite Linkin Park music video and why?

My favorite music video is "Faint". Either listening to the song on the album or watching live performances, I can feel the energy in the song. As told by my teacher, warm color like red and yellow make people feels excited. Behind the crowd in the video, there are lots of yellow lights and the crowd goes like crazy in the video, not to mention the energetic performance of the band in the video. The song itself, the energy and the video are all perfectly match with each other and "Faint" is my favorite LP music video!

13. lpfreak89

lpfreak89 New Member

Favouite Linkin Park music video and why?
    my fave linkinpark music video of all time would be IN THE END because the hole music video with the whale and playing on a huge tall thing was amazing with the rain and the writeing on the wall bats ect was the best mucic video and song of all time

14. josephbenny98

josephbenny98 Member

My Favourite linkin park music video is BREAKING THE HABIT because this video is totally different from the other linkin park videos(anime).This video has alot of meaning.this video also shows that the characters in this video are depressed and their lives are fustrated.Whenever i watch video it reminds me of the past like my own problems.

15. hehelinkinpark

hehelinkinpark New Member

As my favorite album is Minutes to Midnight, my favorite music video is Leave out all the rest (I also like Shadow of the day, because Chester is amazingly sexy!!!!). In "Leave out all the rest" music video, Linkin Park members had proved that: they can't be separated, and Linkin Park will forever exist; this meaningful video touched me deeply, so that's the reason I chose it to be my favorite music video.

16. nikkiann0100

nikkiann0100 Member

My favorite Linkin Park video is "From The Inside". I love the whole direction of the video with Mike and Chester walking back and forth. I also like the story line with the little boy in the video. Everything about it just awesome and its a great song.

17. Anjum_Agony.In.Disguise

Anjum_Agony.In.Disguise New Member

Well According to me, The best LP video is definitely From The Inside. The impact it has on the viewer cannot be described. Along with the song, the combination is a stellar pair. The Best among all 3 albums.

Hope I Win!!!

18. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

My favourite music video would be Given Up. I love the nostalgia of watching it and trying to pick out all the random bits from past clips that the band has done. it even has a weird scary face... awesome :)

19. SylviaShinoda

SylviaShinoda New Member

I love the Papercut's video, cause is very quick and great in details. If you blinking your eyes, you lost several scenes !

20. vr23

vr23 New Member

My favorite LP music video has got to be ONE STEP CLOSER!!!! This is the music video that described the essence of what was LINKIN PARK. The setting, they song, the video, the characters were unbelievable and how can you not LOVE the UPside down rockin out by LP. That music video described the real underground, the true meaning of Linkin Park thats why i think one step closer is the best and my favorite video! :D:headbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.