LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niklas

Niklas BadaBinge LPA VIP

Yeah....nice idea, i`ll give it a shot.

My favourite LP music Video of all time is From the Inside. The combination of the Band performing with the sheer tension, thats almost touchable in every frame of the the video gives me goosebumps over and over again, everytime i watch it. Plus the little Kid, whos perspective on the happenings makes it clear, how children see such horrible things like riots etc. The Idea is brilliant, to be honest, who would take their time to think about how children see the world and all its ongoing wars and things happenning.

2. DecanoLP

DecanoLP Active Member

Epic contest! I'm active at lplive.net but this forum is pretty cool as well :)

My favourite music video is What I've Done. It's pretty awesome they filmed it in the desert fading in all these daily grind pictures. I remeber a interview with Mike.... He said there are as many lucky as sad moments but I couldn't agree with him.
    All these terrible videos of war and destruction got stuck in my head. I always hate seeing the part with the duck and the oil...this is just terrible :/

So, that's it... They criticize in a way and I like this! :)

3. gray235

gray235 New Member

well, my favorite choice would be the one and only least-voted Points of Authority.
    sure, it's not like a music video that a lot of people put so much efforts on its editing and dramatic effects, but i think that's what makes it the best. naturally awesome, a video filled with LP's youth and rebellious spirit. it shows me their passion and excitement of bonding together in a band, full of energy. simply terrific with no add-ons. :)

4. CBLP

CBLP Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

- Actually this is a really easy one for me. My favorite is "Crawling" - both the song and the video. Why?
    Because I've been through stuff. I have cried so many tears. But at some point, it was like I had no tears left in me. That was three years ago, and though it might not seem like a traumatic experience, it was and still is. In the fall I attended my grandfather's funeral, and people stared at me as if they thought I didn't have a care in the world and they though bad about me. So sometimes I wish I could just sit down and cry. And very often, I find that I can, when I watch the video for "Crawling". It just moves me in a way nothing else does.
    So yes, this was an easy choice :) -And a great competition!

5. YaraLopes

YaraLopes New Member

Esta questão faz qualquer fã de Linkin Park ficar confuso ...
    Eu não sei o que escolher um único vídeo do LP ... Eu acho que meu favorito é o clip da música " Leave Out All The Rest " ... Porque a letra da música é muito boa e também é um dos apenas o vídeo que a banda não tocava nenhum instrumento .. eles só agem e cantar (neste caso, apenas Chester cantar) ... Eu realmente gosto da maneira como eles aparecem discutindo e correndo ... Este clip é realmente perfeito ... é o meu preferido de vídeo .. :)

6. _Shifter_

_Shifter_ Well-Known Member

My favorite Linkin Park music video?
    Definitely Papercut. The song is about paranoia and due to that there are so many bizarre things in this video. First of all, I like the setting with the rooms. Feels like a very intimate acoustic session although the song has electric guitars and other electronic influences. Chester's look is also very different and strange so that it suits the theme. But most importantly I like the main camera angle that captures the whole band and the effects, e. g. the blurry faces, the dragonflies and that blue man who moves abruptly.

7. stormizinhu

stormizinhu New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

My Favorite music video is for sure" Breaking The habit" . Why? . Well in 2004,2005 in local MTV , was trasmited TOP10 , and Linkin Park started on #10. Well, i see that and thought "wou , nice handwork, cool music, and full of parales things happen to see anytime you see. And in the pass of days , BTH was gain positions and stucked in 1# for 3 weeks. And So? if wasn't the TOP10 transmiting Breaking The Habit, i would NEVER be a LPFan as well. Breaking the habit changed my life , definetly . Sorry for my poor english , I'm from Brazil \o/ .

8. muffinOo

muffinOo New Member

I think my favorite Video is "What i´ve done". First because i love Brad´s Hair in the video :DD. And i anyway love this video because everything in the video is perfect. The location, the song, and i love this video too, because its about the problems in the world, and finally somebody makes a song about that and not hide this topic infornt of the word.
    great job Mr. hahn :D

9. luky.09

luky.09 New Member

Breaking The Habit because it's great video

10. Super_Nani

Super_Nani Member

my answer to this question is NUMB!!
    I think it shows that life can be hard or is hard. and that every character of a person is differnet, but when you want be accept you have to fit to the majority and sometimes therfore you have change you.
    But some people want to be how they are so they don´t change them and don´t be accept: nobody speak with you, everybody ignore you. (Those people can be your family too.) And it shows, too, that every people have a other Talent so some people can draw beautiful pictures (like in the video, they are awesome there). And that could be your soupport in your life. But sometimes you are so down and be in a very very bad mute, so you don´t accept yourself and hurt you in a kind of way.
    and i know how those people feel...but sometimes you find a person that fit to you!!!
    :D:D:D:D

11. SinisterNL

SinisterNL Member

My favorite video and why?

Well, thats a hard question acctually but i think i go with Loatr at the moment;
    because; that video is actually so "not" linkin park-ish that the video fits so well to the song, i know it sounds weird but the first time i saw that video it didnt felt weird or unnatural for that song, LP did a great job with that video. Later i fell really in love with that song that i got "Leave Out All The Rest" tattood on my leg.

12. chaz93

chaz93 New Member

I think the best Linkin Park's video is From the inside, because it can perfectly represent the energy the song gives off.

13. cincybmxlpfreak

cincybmxlpfreak New Member

My favorite Linkin Park music video is "Papercut." I love the creepy effects and details that they used in the video like extending Mike's fingers, Rob's face becoming distorted, and someone trying to come through the painting on the wall. It is exciting to watch the video over and over again to look for different details that I might have missed. It also feels like the entire band gets equal time in the video since they are all in the same room being "paranoid."

~cincybmxlpfreak~

14. Ramik

Ramik New Member

Q:"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"
    A: Each video Linkin Park is especial. In each video there is a put sense. All of them are magnificent. If me will ask what video that is favourite I will name Breaking the Habit. Heart of this video (as it is written in book Breaking the Habit) is stories of fans Linkin Park which speak that group music has helped them with a life. This clip bears in itself deep sense, the text - the most exact description of that about what this song. It is one of my favourite videos Linkin Park together with Numb, In the End, Crawling and Leave Out All the Rest.

15. damla

damla New Member

What a amazing contest :)
    My favourite music video is From The Inside.
    Because the video shows that they are wondering about the world. It is so effectively when people fall in a heap when the kid screamed.

16. ryan04_ml2pm

ryan04_ml2pm LPU Member

My favorite Linkin Park music video is "NUMB" from the Meteora album.Because I like the start up to the end of it, the set up are really suited to the place where they made the video. I like the clothes they were wearing. The microphone used by Chester is really cool and the grand piano they used. The girl in this video is also from the movie "Step Up 2" and her role name is Andy.

17. Southpaw311

Southpaw311 New Member

My favorite music video by LP is Somewhere I Belong. The effects are amazing. I like the illusion of Chester falling through his bed.

18. LeoBennington

LeoBennington New Member

My favorite is the music video "Breaking The Habit" because there is no comparison to any other. Simply perfect.

19. Visnja

Visnja New Member

my favourite video is SOMEWHERE I BELONG. after seeing that video I went to the cd shop to see if the meteora cd has arrived in Croatian cd shops and it did. i was so excited that I'll hear more from LP. LP was "my" band since I first listened to hybrid theory. so,somewhere I belong ment a new,fresh extension of your beautiful music and I watched a hundred times the making of the video....I was so into that scheme with the bed on fire and I thought it was awesome Chester coming to the bed by escalator at the beginning of the video. then that flying through the air in bed blankets,but that it seems like a meteor. So he gets out of that blanket-meteor and starts to sing those lyrics and mike is there too among those hooded people. all in all, a perfect visual match for the great and strong lyrics of somewhere I belong. They turnd the lyrics into visual exactly how I perceived the feeling described in the song. you go to bed and dream that you are in a place where you belong. I've always wanted to thank LP for giving me the feeling of belonging somewhere. :)

20. murphyLP

murphyLP The blood of innocence burning in the skies

My favorite video is definitely FROM THE INSIDE.
    The video has a lot of great images and also has a very intriguing history. The alternation between the boy and the LINKIN PARK band members give us a great sense of inclusion and the feeling that everybody is a part of that huge conflict.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.