LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LyhLP

LyhLP trytocatchup

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

Difficult choice ... but I get Leave Out All the Rest.
    I think a clip too perfect, just because it's one of my favorite songs!
    The clip is innovative because it is unlike anything that the LP had already done.

But, I really love all videos of Linkin Park!

2. pinksoldier9

pinksoldier9 New Member

Contest!

My favorite LP video is Breaking The Habit, because i've always been a fan of art, and i alkso find anime and manga very interesting. I love the short-film vibe of the video, and the transformation of the band into anime characters, i think the process of making it was amazing too. It helps that i love the song too :D

3. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

One step closer. When I first saw it in primary school I thought Joe Hahn with his blue hair was meant to be a clown and every time I see that film clip now I think of my primary school confusion.

4. HaiL93x

HaiL93x New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?..

Hmm... i have to admit it was kinda difficult for me to decide.. Well from all their vids i finally picked "Leave out all the rest". Not just because it was my favorite song, but the video was totally awesome to watch. It was pretty cool and i liked the fact that Joe directed it, and i'm still looking forward for more videos directed by him.. The scene and the theme was wicked.. i liked it a lot. Well trust me it's such a good song to listen to.. And just by watching and listening to it i kinda felt the song and this really made me into liking rock even more :)

5. ICEEWolf

ICEEWolf New Member

My favorite Linkin Park music video was Papercut. It's just classic! I love pausing it when it's on the different rooms and looking at what's in them! I know at one point a blue creature runs across the area where the band is performing. But, I felt sad for Rob 'cause he didn't get to do anything in the music video. but the music video was just epic in my opinion!

6. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

In what Derek is saying that rock, rocks. :lol:

7. Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

hmm, guess i overread that. well, this fact makes it more special i have to admit.
    just to be clear, i didn't want to insult anyone and i support this giveaway but from my point of view THEN it had something funny to it.
    still i am more amazed of how many people actually register to be a part of this. it's crazy in a positive way.

8. crazygolfer

crazygolfer Well-Known Member

My favorite LP music video is Somewhere I belong because I love the song since I can relate to it. I love the effects in the video and the just plain weirdness of the long legged creatures.

9. lpalltheway

lpalltheway New Member

What i've done

i would have to say what i've done because the clips of events that have happened throughtout history that were placed in the video rlly just added to the meaning of the song. also the location of where they filmed it was different and i liked it. The clips also makes me aware of what we should do ourselves especially during the parts involving animals and the pollution that we cause. not only that but the song itself is amazing and taught me to move on in life and that even though you made mistakes just keep movin' forward. also no matter how many times you watch it each time you recieve a new persepective on it which shows that it's a unique video :cool:

10. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

My favorite Linkin Park Music Video is the video of "Leave Out All The Rest"

The reason I like this video is because I like how it starts and I like how it ends.
    I like the red and green circular flares as an intro. It's like a prism of imagery and sound combined.
    The ending is left for open for interpretation but it can be assumed that they (the members of Linkin Park) head right into the sun and ultimately die.

Not that dying is a good thing but the message is clear in my mind. When things are all said and done, everything comes to an end. Even life on earth will come to an end. The greatest thing that we can all do is remember all the good things about the people we've come to know once they've passed and we must learn to not fret or blame or hold grudges against them for their wrong doings. Learn from the past but do not let it control you.

There's also another undying message that can be conceived. Good things don't always happen. Sometimes terrible things do. Though this may sound melancholy it's actually a bit refreshing. Nothing is perfect and the video gives a sense of realism. Sometimes heroes fail, but they still are heroes. For what they've tried to do for people and their ambitions. I get all of this from viewing the music video for "Leave Out All the Rest" by Linkin Park. (Joe Hahn: Director)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  11. Jammist

Jammist Well-Known Member

My favorite video is the "Breaking The Habit" video just because it is so different from all the rest. Granted the band isn't actually in it, but the animation is amazing. I like that it tells a story in reverse.

Awesome contest! :)

12. seanzgt

seanzgt Member

I would have to say my favorite music video is From the Inside. The video has so much power and emotions that hit home with me personally and I can relate to it. The way its visualized from the lyrics couldn't have been done any better. My favorite part is when the kid screams and knocks everyone down basically telling the world to stop with all the hate and the disgrace.

13. Smallpkgtnt

Smallpkgtnt Member

My fav video

My favorite Linkin Park video is "Crawling". The reason why is: This was the first video I seen by Linkin Park and introuduced me to my ultimate band. Another reason is because I felt that this video told a great story and I know along with myself it related to my life.

14. LinkinParkFan11111

LinkinParkFan11111 New Member

I think every video by Linkin Park is really great, but in my view the best one is "From The Insde". Its my favourite because I like the way the video presents the feelings which are in the song too and the video presents what the song is about in a great way. And I also like it because the video has a very special guest in it. This special guest is Chesters son Jamie and I think his appereance makes the video really awesome.

I have a chance to win but good luck to all the other people too :)

15. Megnus

Megnus New Member

My favorite music video made by LP is From The Inside. I love it because you can really catch the emotions of the song in the video. The screaming part with both Chaz and his son is simply epic and make me wanna scream too!

16. Secret*

Secret* New Member

It's One Step Closer. Because, in this video people are discovering new things. They are escaping unknowns.
    And in the end,they are learn unknows. They know what they escape and what they want find. This is very impressive.
    And,the song mention them! So,I like this video.
    Thanks,
    Secret*

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  17. Errol

Errol Well-Known Member

WHICH LINKIN PARK VIDEO IS YOUR FAVORITE AND WHY?
    If there is one video that stands out from the rest, it's Shadow of the Day.
    Shadow of the Day is probably their most emotional video ever. You don't get that in many music videos these days. In this video, you really feel like there is a story, and your imagination is all over the video. You really wonder what has happened to this neighbourhood, and why Chester is living there. The video also reflects on the lyrics of the song, which not every Linkin Park video does.

18. AlexSotLP

AlexSotLP New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

My favorite Linkin Park music video is New Divide. Because this is a new video on my favourite film.
    A song simply super. Most of all I liked Joe Hahn's new video-effects and the used best moments from a film.
    And also because it is the first video, which is on a Blu-ray Disk in super-high quality, I hope that in the future all Linkin Park music videos will be in such quality.
    Thanks.

19. poki

poki New Member

Numb: not only is Numb one of my favourite LP songs ever, but the video for this song was partially shot in Prague, the city I've been living in for the past 3 years. I guess Prague was the only city outside the US they shot a video for their songs in, so that makes it quite unique for me.

20. Williamlp

Williamlp New Member

MMM...my favorite LP music video would be...In The End, because its LP, its one of my favorite LP songs,Its lp's first video that needed a set. and because its FU*$@NG AMAZING!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.