LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ester10

ester10 New Member

Which is my favorite LP video and why?
    Tough question, but I would say From the Inside. The energy in that song is unbelievable, and I think the video is like a visual interpretation of that energy. When I'm really angry or frustrated, this video helps me get out all the negative feelings...
    And the fact that it was filmed in Europe just makes me feel proud :D

2. giorgoslp

giorgoslp Banned

Q:"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"
    A: My favorite video from LP is Breaking The Habit because the animation is just beautiful. Also the meaning of the video is great too. The first time I saw that video I was really amazed!!

3. amaklp

amaklp New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

My favorite music video is What I've Done because it's against pollution and bad governments.

4. Cristo

Cristo New Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

Well, Faint must be my favourite music video, because LP actually involved LPU members in the making of this video and the lights makes it an awesome music video!!

5. bojkic

bojkic Member

My favourite LP video is Somewhere I belong! :D I love trippy moments in it and Dali references :D

6. NoFace

NoFace Member

Q: ""Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"
    A: My favorite Linkin Park music video must be In The End. It's old, the fantasy theme is kind of cheesy and at certain moment you have to cringe at the boyband appearance tendency (bahaha), but it's fantastic nonetheless. The whale, the gargoyle, the rain, dark clouds draping over the sky reflected in Chester's eyes, etc. - good old time.

7. SLP_Bourdie

SLP_Bourdie New Member

Q:"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?
    A: My favorite Music Video is What I've Done. I like the different scenes which are showing good and bad things in the World...its just amazing =) thumbs up

8. blood2

blood2 New Member

by far mine is What I've Done, because it is showing the terrible things the people are doing to themselves and the world, in other words promoting the idea of trying to stop this. LP were very creative and imaginative to think of this.

(Please win)

9. lptemplar

lptemplar New Member

My favourite LP music video is "Papercut" - pure paranoia ;]

10. CurlyLp

CurlyLp Member

WOW it's hard to answer. Linkin Park have a lot of excellent music videos but my favorite is "From the inside" because it's my favorite song and because in this musc video we can see the band playing with a lot of passion and the kid, the war... everything is perfect in this video. :D And of course, because when i see this music video i remember why i love Linkin Park.

11. rioichi

rioichi New Member

I'd have to say that the music video to From the Inside is my fave. The music and lyrics just go along so well with the video! Oh, but then there is Somewhere I Belong... which is also an awesome music video! I think it is really cool how it like goes inside Chester's head.... very awesome!

12. 4_my_head

4_my_head I'm losing what I don't deserve

Oh, hy!
    This contest is awsome! I decided to answer on question.
    My favourite Linkin Park video is Crawling. ''Crawling'' is very powerfull. Because of Chester, his moves, his look, effects in video, words, music, well - everything! You can realy feel that pain and hopelessness. :(
    Anyway, I just love all their videos! And songs!!! :cool:

13. Jayhov

Jayhov Well-Known Member

My favorite video is breaking the habit cause its in anime form and it's my favorite song!

14. gigita

gigita New Member

Hi! to everyone! Thanks for this super contest!! =)

Well, I think it's really dificult to chose because I love almost every video.. I think it could be Faint because you can see the shadow of the band and it looks really exciting how they feel the music, also makes you feel like if you were on a concert and you can imagin how awesomei would be ... I feel thrilled just of think that one day I could be on a concert of LP!! Also CB voice it's amazing and makes you LISTEN to him =) his jump makes you want to jump like him... well I could keep writting =) ...

Sorry for my mistakes, I speak spanish =)

15. superdupercop

superdupercop Member

Which is my fav. LP music video and why?

I think it is probably going to have to be the music video for "What I've Done," purely because it is such a powerful video relating the song to the world. It shows us exactly what the song means, and at the same time has some cool shots of the band. I especially am still amazed at how powerful the some of the pictures are, especially the one with the very young Middle Eastern boy holding an AK-47. I also like how it shows some video slips of babies being born in wombs in the bridge when the lyrics go:
    "For what I've done,
    I start again,
    And whatever pain may come,
    Today this ends,
    I'm forgiving what I've done"​
    It fits the lyrics and somehow tells us that there still is hope. And it actually does fill me with hope. So perfect....

16. CDean

CDean New Member

My favorite video would be From The Inside, because it shows how grown ups messed up world affects our younger generations, and how frustrated and tired they are. I bet the world would be a way better place if it was ruled by kids. Plus, it's a very simple video... very well done. I love it, specially the colors!.

17. JessWong

JessWong New Member

My favourite would be the In The End music video. It’s the first LP song and video that caught my attention to the band as well as drawn me into Rock music. Mr Hahn had done a great job in making such a beautiful video which I couldn’t stop watching.
    I have to say thank you to LP for their music and everything they have done for us. Also, a great thank you to the fan site which provides us with updates and amazing contests like this!

18. Jen88

Jen88 Member

My favourite video has to be One Step Closer, mainly because it was my very first introduction to Linkin Park. I remember watching it on Video Hits back in the day and it was like nothing I'd seen before. It was dark, it was different, and it was cool. Flying ninjas...what more can I say. ;]

19. FabiFabio

FabiFabio Active Member

For me it is the video for "What I've Done". The scenes and slow motions of the Band in the desert are perfect. As well as these " historical records" who create a very strange feeling while watching the video. :)

20. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

On behalf of EVERYONE on these forums I'd like to thank Derek, Mark and all the others who played a part of making this contest even exist and make it so great. We all appreciate the work you've put in not only for this contest but keeping your sites up and running and working hard to get the news so that we can just get our daily dose of Linkin Park.

It is much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.