Mike Has a "Message"

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spraypaintnink

spraypaintnink Banned

No.

2. Asua

Asua Well-Known Member

I've been thinking, with all this hype and fans getting frustrated and what-not. I can confidently say that this album will disappoint most fan expectations. History repeats itself. I smell another Phantom Menace.

3. LPpixelation

LPpixelation Banned

I know I'm doing it again, but my bad. I'm new here.

4. CBLP

CBLP Member

Well, they have'nt dissappointed me with their music yet :) -But I am definately getting a bit annoyed now. OK ALOT!

5. spraypaintnink

spraypaintnink Banned

I hope that isnt the case, then again I was sure MTM would be good. I was wrong about that.

6. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

Why do people constantly play dumb when they don't feel like reading the rules?:rasberry:

Back to the topic at hand; I can't wait to see what this reveals!

7. Asua

Asua Well-Known Member

Well, MTM was a disappointment to most fans. My initial reaction wasn't good at first but the album grew on me. However I see MTM as the Phantom Menace for most LP fans at the time. Four years was a long wait and they hyped it like crazy. Especially with Rick Ruben on-board. I have a good feeling about the upcoming record but if it fails, you can blame that on the fans. Really!

8. LPpixelation

LPpixelation Banned

*TESTING* I know....the only thing, LP is doing with this...is raising peoples expectations...and that's not good in my opinion. I'm not saying they wont meat them, but they should be careful. BTW, MTM lacked power, but still it was a good album. NOT GREAT, but good.

9. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Guys, I love LP as much as the next fan...but they're just a band, and the new album...when it's all said and done is just an album. To sit around here, and crucify the band for delaying their announcement significantly is just a waste of your time, and it'd be better if you just went outside and checked here periodically. Is it annoying of the band to do this? Yes...but when the news is announced, we'll have it. Till then, you're wasting your time yelling at the band and sitting around. Get some fresh air lol.

10. spraypaintnink

spraypaintnink Banned

If MTM took less than 4 years to make and less than 3 years to make its predecessor then I wouldn't be so harsh about it. The fact is though that its been over 7 years since Meteora came out. They're due imo.

11. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

As I much as I agree with you, people will still sit around ALLLLL DAY =]

12. CBLP

CBLP Member

I never understood why the music "dissappointed" people. They went through a natural process in which people matures mentally - and that rubbed off on the music. They grew alot- and I find the fact that the "maturing" or what ever people choose to call it was visualized so clearly through MTM is really beautiful. But then again, we all have our ways to look at things ;)

13. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

why are you always so negative, just wondering?

+1 :miagi:

14. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

personally, and i mean this with no offense to anyone, but i hate it when people talk trash about Linkin Park...especially MTM. I mean I love there music, all of them, and it doesn't effect me what so ever. If you don't like it okay, then don't talk about how you think the next album's gonna suck...especially since no one has a clue what it'll even sound like. i mean saying that brings that everyone else's feelings and excitement about the upcoming album. i come to this site because i thought everyone else here is just as excited about Linkin park as i am. It's supposed to be a fan site....not a place to dis LP. and i meant this with no disrespect, but i really hate it when people say stuff like that.

15. Asua

Asua Well-Known Member

Guys, take your mind off of this.
    The iPhone 4 is coming 24th June :)

16. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

meh, screw the iPhone haha just kidding

17. spraypaintnink

spraypaintnink Banned

Fans can and should be subjective of something they love. I'm in no way bashing them; I wouldn't be here waiting to decode this stupid gif if I wasn't excited about their upcoming album.

18. CBLP

CBLP Member

I don't think anybody meant to offend anyone or to diss LP, they're just frustrated :) However, I do agree with you!

19. LPpixelation

LPpixelation Banned

I don't know about you, but I think MTM was sooo mainstream. Now, I agree with you Derek...since Tuesday, I've been having a normal life. It took effort, but I'm back chasing girls at the mall XD

20. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

yeah i get that...it's just that i constantly, and i mean everywhere hear people saying MTM sucked or how it was a disappointment and it's gotten to a point of being really annoying. I mean i get it, you don't like it...but do you guys need to constantly say it 4 years later w/ the new album coming out as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.