LPA Spotlight: 07/14

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    LPpixelation

LPpixelation Banned

One of my favorite remixes so far :D

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Good remix.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
    the enigma

the enigma The Routine Scar

@Keaton: I can definitely appreciate an instrumental version of your remix. I'm still uncertain whether or not we can put our own vocals on the remix and still submit it to the contest, but do you think you'd add more vocals once the single is released? You know, since we'll actually know all the lyrics?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Thanks again everyone for your comments. I really appreciate them. :D

From what I gather, you can only use the vocals included in the stems, but to what extent those can be modified, I'm not sure.

I can't say for sure I'll ever add to my mix. Unless the band releases the vocal track in its entirety, I don't know if I'd be happy trying to mesh the single itself with my own work, especially if they end up being drastically different. The process of layering and trying to eliminate instruments is just too messy, IMO. But yeah, if they'd release the vocals I'd love to see what else I could do with my mix. It's very unlikely but I can dream... :lol:

the enigma

the enigma The Routine Scar

Yeah, attempting to eliminate audio is a bitch to be sure. Hopefully the single will be very much different from the remixes. Wouldn't be remixes if it wasn't, right?
    You know, I've found some really random stuff online, to include a capella tracks and instrumentals of varying legitimacy. Hopefully the vocals will surface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.