iPod Touch Asking for Wrong Account

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by hawk, Aug 21, 2010.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Hey.

First of all I have two iTunes accounts:
    [email protected] which is my Australian account.
    [email protected] which is my United States account.

[​IMG]

I am signed in on my Australia account all the time on my iPod, and I hardly use the United States account when I am activating a promo code. For some reason just recently when I try to update an iPod app iTunes is asking for my United States account password. The problem is that I am trying to update an app which was bought on my Australian account and that I am signed in on my Australian account.

[​IMG]

Even when I try to purchase the game again (which is the longer, more stupider way of updating an app) it is asking for the United States account password again.

[​IMG]

Please, don't say to do it via iTunes.
    Can anyone help me out. It would be much appreciated.​

dereklp

dereklp :Not here:

try syncing ipod with the aussie account. Then redo from step 1, should ask for aussie password then.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I have tried, I even reset all my iPod settings but the same thing keeps on happening. Anyone else? or anything else?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
    Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

In the app store, go to the featured page, then scroll all the way down till you find a button that says [Account: username]. Click it and it'll bring up a menu with a Sign Out button.

Alternatively, you can do the same thing by going into the Settings app and clicking store, which will provide you with a sign out button too.