So, what do you think of Live In Texas?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by sup103, Nov 16, 2003.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

so what about houston? [/b][/quote]
    I haven't been able to watch the whole DVD yet, but from what i've watched so far they don't mention Houston but they do Dallas.

BadAngel

BadAngel Well-Known Member

yep, i watched today at the cinema was awesome! everybody was singing along the songs, clapping & laughing of theirself. LOL! but was good, yea the green bunny was funny i didn't know that that was Lars :p And before the movie the host was giving away posters, singles & 3 Live In Texas cd/dvd. I just got a poster :( but was somethin'. It was worth. Tho it made me feel like i wanted to be there.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Yep, Australian $s

Numb Girl

Numb Girl Well-Known Member

I don't have it yet.I have to wait another week... :(
    But I'm really looking forward to it! ^_^
    Is there any bonus material on it like on Frat Party...?

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i dont think i'll be getting it till christmas :'(

i have to pay the phone bill with my birthday money, cuz i kinda messed up there, but it comes out in the uk a day after my birthday, im sure i'll have some money left, but if i dont :angry: :(

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Best 12.98 I ever spent (thank you Target, Best Buy had it for 16.99 which was horrid, I walked right out of there with a look of digust)

The sound is great, the performances are f*cking amazing (sometimes dead-on) and the production of the concert is top notch. They really set this DVD up to be like a movie, so if you are expecting a cheap concert with shaky camera angles..don't look here. If you are expecting an amazing concert that will blow you away then look no further.

People in my family were impressed by the concert and even commented on some of the truly awesome parts of the film.

Bottom line, if you are a Linkin Park fan and never got the opportunity to go to a LP concert..this is a more than adequate replacement for the tickets you dont have.

Mike Shinoda has an extremely melodic voice (you'll find that out on a song I wont reveal..) and you'll find out that Joe cannot drive for the life of him. I highly suggest all LP fans to buy this CD, you wont regret it.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Too bad everyone in this thread already knows what song it is.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Cool. Target is right down the street. All that's left is 3:30 to come.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I agree 100%. It's the most amazing performance I've ever seen. Mike's singing voice is so incredible, I hope he sings on a later song because it would be awesome.

The whole package: 10/10. Perfect delivery by the band (even if it was tampered with), great artwork, great camera angles, great picture, great all around. Buy it now, you shan't regret it.

The only bad thing is that they silence "f*ck" about 5-6 times, but that's fine, I wouldn't take points off for that.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Didn't anyone pre-order it? The shirt is awesome.

intheend1004

intheend1004 Well-Known Member

I just got Live In Texas today after school and it is so awesome!!! I love it all! Another LP great.... My favorite song on Live In Texas is P5HNG ME AW*Y live

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Well I got it, listened to the CD @ Jack in The Box and on the walk home. Waiting about 15 minutes before I watch the DVD (Tha Bassment is on :p).

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Best.Live.Music.DVD.Ever.

This dvd is a definite 10/10. Awesome job LP.

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

This DVD is the best DVD I've bought this year. A Place for my head is AMAZING!!! its my fav live video. I urge everyone to buy this. Its an AWESOME DVD/CD. They blurted out the ####'s and ####'s but you dont even notice it. ITs a great DVD, buy it now cause its cheap.

EDIT: Too bad A Place for My Head isnt on the CD.. :wth:

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Mike's singing in P5hng Me Aw*y was amazing! He should sing more often!

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

WOW that DVD was sooo amzaing and Mikes voices when he sung that one song :eek: it was almost better than Chesters :D only thing that was wrong was that Forgotten wasnt on the DVD :( at least I remember when they sung it at the tour when I went. I think it would be very kool if Mike and Chester switched places LOL like Chester was the rapper and Mike the singer, that would sound koool, at least for Mike. I cant wait untill I see them in concert again and I realy cant wait for there next album to come out which I hope wont be for a while. That was soo worth 16.99 :D I cant wait untill I listen to the CD tomorrow during skool ^_^

BadAngel

BadAngel Well-Known Member

all i have to say: IT ROCKS! ######'' AWESOME! B) ;)

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Umm Has anybody found any Easter Eggs on the DVD yet if there is any?

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

crud ... i got it for 17.99... rip...
    but anyways i liked it... i almost cried when i heard the crowd in In the end... SOoooo wish that i was there.... :(

but it was GREEEAAAAT! the crowd wasnt loud enough... i wish they put a mic where the crowd was....

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

This is the best ####### live album ever! Everything blended so well together and the harmony on P5hng me a*wy was EXCELLENT!!! My friend thought I was a nut jumping up and down through the whole thing like a kangaroo. You could tell they were sooo into it. I love it!

Yeah, everything sounded almost exactly like the CD. The samples did, duh, but the singing and the guitar was awesome. My favorite part was...well...the whole thing. I loved their intro to By Myself.