A Thousand Suns Clips

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikos

nikos Active Member

Maybe he IS Justin Bieber himself!

2. Storm

Storm Well-Known Member

The Radiance was always classified as nothing really special as it flowed after the intro, but it sounds amazing to me... Interludes seems to be very much more into music than talkings, which is a plus point for those who didn't like interludes.
    For the rest is too early to give any opinion really.. the rap on When They Come For Me... outstanding, that's the only input i got right now.

3. oriz

oriz Banned

If he were to sing on one of the songs on the new album, he'd be a perfect fit with this new pussy ass style of music. That's why I'm betting you'll be enjoying the album.

4. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

[​IMG]

5. nikos

nikos Active Member

Hey Justin! What's up? Get a haircut DUDE!

6. Shadow

Shadow The Evil That Men Do.. LPA VIP

I don't know what you are talking about, but the energetic style is there better than ever. I think what your looking for is that sound from Hybrid Theory. And hell no this isn't even MTM sugar coated. I don't even see minutes to midnight in this album. I see straight up grown up Linkin Park. You know the guys that made Hybrid and Reanimation. I am going to pretend Meteora / Collision Course / Minutes 2 Midnights were stepping stones to get to where they are now.

7. Noodles

Noodles Active Member

I almost pissed my pants when I saw this picture.

8. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I thought I could deal with the increasing of trolls. But after this post, I might need to restrain myself from responding to them. I may say some things that'll get me banned.

9. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Ok, he's gone. I'm in no mood to fuck with today. Now can we get back on topic please? Thank you.

10. Shadow

Shadow The Evil That Men Do.. LPA VIP

Get a tennis ball, pick it up.. and then let it go. Practice that letting go motion. You are not getting your hard screaming / guitar and rapping back from 10 years ago. You need to move on. You are just bitter it doesn't sound like Hybrid. Period.

11. zayl

zayl Friendly neighbor revenge seeking vigilante

i'd say it's closer to HT EP than to MTM.

12. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

speaking seriously now, there was no guitar, bass or drums in these clips...

al this couldbe been made with mike cheste and a synthetizer

13. wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

really at the begining sound a lot like mambo number 5

14. thomas003

thomas003 Well-Known Member

Some people think they've heard the whole album after hearing those little previews.
    Remember this were only 30 second previews, most songs, (not interludes) are 8 till 10 times longer!
    When the full songs leaks, I'm not gonna listen to it, I'll wait till I buy it friday!

15. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

That's why they are called CLIPS. Ever think that maybe, just maybe, once you hear the songs in its entirety that there will be guitar, bass and drums? Now there's a concept!

16. Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

From what I heard, I can say I'm liking the album so far.

When They Come for Me sounds awesome, same with Blackout. I wasn't very thrilled with the idea of the interludes but even listening to this snippets you realize how they keep the album together.

Iridiscent remembered me more of Muse than Coldplay.

17. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Yes, it's also 30 seconds of a full-length fucking song.

If I played you 30 seconds of My December, would you be bitching?

18. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

I listened to them a few times. I've supported this band from the beginning, and I've been enthused for this album since the messages on Mike's blog started.

Regarding what I think of the sound...I like it, but it's very soft. Nothing wrong with soft songs, but a LOT of it is soft. Now, I am fully aware that these are 30 second clips of songs that are pushing 5 minutes, and will likely go through many progressions and transitions throughout the song in its entirety, but judging from these samples, I'm not too sure what to think.

Honestly, I'm not worried though. Every time somebody (including myself), doubts Linkin Park, they pull it off and manage to please their fans (for the most part). I have no doubt I'll love this album. Those were just my initial thoughts.

19. nikos

nikos Active Member

To be honest, I can't say that I'm impressed from the clips but on the other hand I can't judge just by the clips. Obvious stuff (hehe). All we can do is WAIT, listen to the album in whole and then start bashing or praising or whatever! Patience people!!!

20. Metaphorica

Metaphorica Banned

I can't wait to see how this album affects the rock music industry, just think how many people are going to be inspired by this album.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.